The Student Room Group

Where can i find the coursebook’s exercises answers?plsss

Does anyone know where i can find the free answers or keys to assessment exercises of complete economics for Cambridge igcse 2nd edition 🥺I’m selfstudying this course🥺thank you sm if you could help slove this!
Original post by Jocelynnn124
Does anyone know where i can find the free answers or keys to assessment exercises of complete economics for Cambridge igcse 2nd edition 🥺I’m selfstudying this course🥺thank you sm if you could help slove this!

Pretty sure they have links for answers on the book itself, check the front or back cover
Yeah it’s supposed to make sense but unfortunately it does not have😭😭😭still appreciate that:smile:
Original post by RandomE
Pretty sure they have links for answers on the book itself, check the front or back cover
Reply 3

Hi. I understand how difficult self study is. Solution manuals made everything 100% easier. I didn't do IGCSE Economics but I'll try to find something for you. This is the one I've found so far

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AthwqtThf6Uuj1wabXETpamQ0HK5DfFt?usp=sharing

I'll keep looking. I'm assuming your textbook is the one by Brian Titley and Helen Carrier. If not, do let me know. If I find any other study resources, I'll link them. Goodluck with your studies.
Reply 4
Yeah it’s supposed to make sense but unfortunately it does not have😭😭😭still appreciate that:smile:

I'm aware you need the one for the second edition and what I sent is for the third edition. I'm not sure how different both are. Below is a link to a pdf version of the third edition. On this site, you'll also find a revision guide and other GCSE Economics textbooks you might like

https://b-ok.cc/book/16747483/48ad90
Reply 5

This link contains other answers to various exercises in the third edition textbook. If you click the vertical list on the left side, it'll show you download links for the answers of these exercises.

https://global.oup.com/education/secondary/curricula/support-resources/9780198409700/?region=uk

If anything confuses you, let me know
Thank you so much😭😭😭that’s sososososo sweet!Sorry for not responding so late🥺🥺
LORD I HAVE FOUND IT!!!😭thanks for helping a lot<3
Reply 8
LORD I HAVE FOUND IT!!!😭thanks for helping a lot<3

You're welcome. I'm glad to help. Also, if you need past exam papers with markschemes for practice, you can visit xtremepapers.com. I used that for exam revision. Sometimes, in the chat, you can find people with resources.
OKAY I GOT IT!!🌹👑💐🍕🍔🥟🍱🍦🧁🍭🧃🍵🧋all for you hehehehe 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending