The Student Room Group

Oxford open day college tour timings

Hi all, I'm visiting Oxford on Thursday for the open day, and I just wanted to know how long the college tours tend to take, so I can plan my day accordingly. Thanks in advance.
Original post by kk1805
Hi all, I'm visiting Oxford on Thursday for the open day, and I just wanted to know how long the college tours tend to take, so I can plan my day accordingly. Thanks in advance.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/open-days-and-visits

Does this help?
Reply 2

Hi, thanks for your reply, I've already had a look at this and the problem is it doesn't really specify how long the tours at the colleges take. I'm not sure if whether it's the sort of thing where you take your own time or see what you want to see, or whether there is a set tour at the college which takes a certain amount of time. On college websites it says that students will be doing tours at certain intervals, which suggests the latter, however, it does not say any specific timings.
Original post by kk1805
Hi, thanks for your reply, I've already had a look at this and the problem is it doesn't really specify how long the tours at the colleges take. I'm not sure if whether it's the sort of thing where you take your own time or see what you want to see, or whether there is a set tour at the college which takes a certain amount of time. On college websites it says that students will be doing tours at certain intervals, which suggests the latter, however, it does not say any specific timings.

Why not ask them ...
Reply 4
#kk1805 When you went to the Oxford open day last year, how long did the college tours last? (I have the same question for this year...) Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending