The Student Room Group

Girl I’ve been seeing wants to see me…

We’ve been dating over the last month.

She just got home from a long trip with her friend.

She sends me a text that she’s back and exhausted.

She then says that her friend is annoying her and she’d rather see me.

So I say “Well, nothings stopping you…”

And she’s like “You’re the demon on my shoulder haha but I can’t do that to my friend”

Is this flirting? But why tell me she wants to see me if she can’t?
By saying you're the demon on her shoulder she means that you're trying to encourage her to do what she secretly wants. She's saying that her friend is annoying her but she doesn't want to hurt her feelings by seeing you instead.
Original post by Anonymous
We’ve been dating over the last month.

She just got home from a long trip with her friend.

She sends me a text that she’s back and exhausted.

She then says that her friend is annoying her and she’d rather see me.

So I say “Well, nothings stopping you…”

And she’s like “You’re the demon on my shoulder haha but I can’t do that to my friend”

Is this flirting? But why tell me she wants to see me if she can’t?

You've been dating over a month, she is teasing/flirting with you. She wants to see you but it would be rude to ditch her friends hence her not actually coming to see you. She meant that you back up her secret intentions.
Original post by rosy_posy
By saying you're the demon on her shoulder she means that you're trying to encourage her to do what she secretly wants. She's saying that her friend is annoying her but she doesn't want to hurt her feelings by seeing you instead.

Original post by Alaska_Bear_25
You've been dating over a month, she is teasing/flirting with you. She wants to see you but it would be rude to ditch her friends hence her not actually coming to see you. She meant that you back up her secret intentions.

So do you think my response was ok?

I mean of course I'd like to see her, but yeah her friend helped bring some stuff. Plus I set up a date this weekend.
Original post by Anonymous
So do you think my response was ok?

I mean of course I'd like to see her, but yeah her friend helped bring some stuff. Plus I set up a date this weekend.

Your response was fine, you're not being pushy with her.
Original post by rosy_posy
Your response was fine, you're not being pushy with her.

Never pushy, just trying to keep it playful.

I mean she's probably so tired from the trip (14 hour trip)... But hope she knows that a nice massage was waiting for her hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending