The Student Room Group

Have you ever had any scary encounters?! If so, spill!! šŸ‘

Can be anything - supernatural or reality šŸ˜ƒ
(+ do u believe in ghosts and the like - or do you always try to find a more rational reason even if thereā€™s sometimes barely one!!)

Iā€™ll go first, I was once pulling up to my house and I couldā€™ve sworn I saw a figure standing at the window of my room. As for a description, I canā€™t lie they looked a lot like Brahms from the horror film šŸ˜‚, (if any of u have seen it).. And then yh, they turned around and ran once I saw them.. I got someone to check my room/the house b4 I went it coz I was too scared - but Iā€™m pretty sure it was just a figment of my imagination.. at least I hope so šŸ™‚
You fully saw a guy look at you, turn around, and run. Sure that's just imagination? As for my scary encounter, it's more aligned with reality - I saw smoke coming out of a neighbour's house after returning from a family trip and jokingly pointed it out. Turns out that there was a whole goddamn fire spreading through the house that nearly killed the mad grandma inside who kept claiming her dead husband was upstairs. Yeah, so that happened.
Reply 2
I've been in loads of scary situations, usually involving violence. Couple of close calls in a car etc.
Original post by toxicgamage56
You fully saw a guy look at you, turn around, and run. Sure that's just imagination? As for my scary encounter, it's more aligned with reality - I saw smoke coming out of a neighbour's house after returning from a family trip and jokingly pointed it out. Turns out that there was a whole goddamn fire spreading through the house that nearly killed the mad grandma inside who kept claiming her dead husband was upstairs. Yeah, so that happened.

Yh tbh we have had a lot of weird encounters in our house, including seeing weird figures - so tbh I did look up at the window with the mindset of checking to make sure nothing would be standing there - so couldā€™ve just been my imagination in overdrive - Iā€™ll just pretend it was that anyway..

And woahhhhhh thatā€™s crazy, good thing she didnā€™t die šŸ˜³šŸ”„
Original post by gjd800
I've been in loads of scary situations, usually involving violence. Couple of close calls in a car etc.

šŸ„“ aaa hate violence I actually cant deal - Iā€™m the kind of wuss that even has to look away and block my ears when it comes up in movies n stuff.. As for car accidents - this is probs gonna be me soon coz I havenā€™t driven since I passed and Iā€™m looking to start driving again this week šŸ˜¬šŸ™‚
Scary encounters arent all about ghosts and spirits.

I've nearly had a lorry squash me in the middle when joining the motorway, caused the driver not being concerned that slip roads have cars that will try to come in.

Spotting an ex friend in the street who I had berated on Facebook was a concern. I just got away from her when she was calling my name. What she could have done? She doesnt need to know a thing about me.

Having people add me on Facebook after a person agreed to meet me for a 1 on 1 over their sister was also scary. Thankfully I blocked the lot of them in that period and was worried going outside Home one night for worry they were hanging on a wall looking to get me. That was 10 years ago.

Also seeing two guys one night after work many years ago after I finished at midnight they had met up in a street looking to fight. As they went one way, i managed to go the other and not look back.

Quick Reply

Latest