(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Shrek’s Grandma
Is anyone going on holiday this summer?! If so, where! :smile:

Hello I’m going to Amsterdam.
(edited 1 year ago)
Ahh nicee, I’ve never been.. how many days u going for
Ahh nicee, I’ve never been.. how many days u going for

At this moment 3 nights. May extend it to 5-7 nights dependent on the overall cost of my flight ✈️ and accommodation 🏨. I’ve already booked my tours, and sight-seeing spots that I want to say and may book more.
Nicee, well I hope u have a good time! And a safe flight! Are you going with anyone? - if not, I need to take a leaf out of your book bc I’m not independent for the life of me - I’d be completely clueless, I can barely navigate my own area 🥴😂
Nicee, well I hope u have a good time! And a safe flight! Are you going with anyone? - if not, I need to take a leaf out of your book bc I’m not independent for the life of me - I’d be completely clueless, I can barely navigate my own area 🥴😂

Thank you very much. I’m going by myself. Well I need to be more of a traveler 🧳 especially with a summer holiday of 6 months get those iconic photos and videos. It’s nothing about being clueless or navigation 🧭 everyone is going to not be familiar and new to surroundings even if it’s temporary stay and purposes that’s the whole purposes of holidays though more or less also to go and have fun and explore yourself. Will look to book a couple of more before the end of the year especially during a prolonged Christmas/New Year stay Abroad.
(edited 1 year ago)
Woahhh 6 months?! I’m off for 3..
oh yhh ofc, I meant more like even taking a flight or booking one + accommodation etc I’d have no idea, but yh I guess now is the time to learn - I’m going turkey hopefully next month so I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled this time and learn instead of blindly following everyone else 👁👁
Woahhh 6 months?! I’m off for 3..
oh yhh ofc, I meant more like even taking a flight or booking one + accommodation etc I’d have no idea, but yh I guess now is the time to learn - I’m going turkey hopefully next month so I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled this time and learn instead of blindly following everyone else 👁👁

Aha yeah I finished second year of university in April was whizzing through everything and ahead of the class. Don’t go back for my final year until October. OOO let me know how Turkey goes, I was looking forward to booking that one for next month to Istanbul but couldn’t find any packages, though I’m looking forward to my trip to Amsterdam so can’t wait 😝.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Aha yeah I finished second year of university in April was whizzing through everything and ahead of the class. Don’t go back for my final year until October. OOO let me know how Turkey goes, I was looking forward to booking that one for next month to Istanbul but couldn’t find any packages, though I’m looking forward to my trip to Amsterdam so can’t wait 😝.

Oh wow congrats, I start uni this yr IA
Yupp Istanbul is where we’re going - I’ve been twice b4 and it was good, although I think it’s one of those things where once uv been once uv seen it all kind of idk..
yess have fun w that! :smile:
Oh wow congrats, I start uni this yr IA
Yupp Istanbul is where we’re going - I’ve been twice b4 and it was good, although I think it’s one of those things where once uv been once uv seen it all kind of idk..
yess have fun w that! :smile:

Thank you and best of luck may you be blessed with every success my friend, yeah though it’s one place in my books I have not been and will plan to go not during Christmas but maybe next Easter.
have fun
Original post by Mohammed_80
Thank you and best of luck may you be blessed with every success my friend, yeah though it’s one place in my books I have not been and will plan to go not during Christmas but maybe next Easter.
Is anyone going on holiday this summer?! If so, where! :smile:

Wales
Original post by tinyperson
have fun

Thank you I hope you have a wonderful time too :smile:.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest