The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Looking for a Study Buddy for final year

Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.
(edited 1 year ago)
good luck
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank youuu:smile:
Original post by tinyperson
good luck
Original post by 24561E
Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, My aim or goal is to come out with a first-class honours degree and I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.

Hi, I'm a 2nd year (from September) on the BSL and Deaf Studies course at that uni! I'm currently back home in the East of England but I'll be back to Preston in September
hello,it good..... first class is achievable
reach out so we can study together
Reply 6
oh that's perfect . Will send you a message direct
Original post by Tim Raynolds
reach out so we can study together
Reply 7
alright , you could hit me up when you back
Original post by OliverTKD
Hi, I'm a 2nd year (from September) on the BSL and Deaf Studies course at that uni! I'm currently back home in the East of England but I'll be back to Preston in September
Original post by 24561E
oh that's perfect . Will send you a message direct

As the other person is a new user offering to help with assignments etc via whatapp, Id really recommend you find out if theyre a legit study buddy or someone fishing for work. Good luck anyway.
Reply 9
Mmm true tho . Cause I just went to my school's registry to see if there is any name like that but there isn't so ...
Original post by mqb2766
As the other person is a new user offering to help with assignments etc via whatapp, Id really recommend you find out if theyre a legit study buddy or someone fishing for work. Good luck anyway.
Original post by 24561E
alright , you could hit me up when you back

absolutely will do!
Original post by mqb2766

i agree
Original post by 24561E
Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.

hey- are you able to answer some of my questions about the course at uclan?
Original post by 24561E

Hi! I'm also going into my 3rd year Psychology at UCLAN :smile:

I actually haven't attended campus yet. First year, obviously lockdown was the issue. Second year, I was really battling with my mental health so I kept up online but I know I could have done a lot better if I'd been there in person soooo third year's the charm? :biggrin:

It would be great to chat, if you're up for it? Maybe we can keep each other motivated lol
Reply 14
Hi Laura, i am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you since. I am very very interested if you are still up for it. I can message you direct with my details so we can keep in contact
Original post by laurakeren
Hi! I'm also going into my 3rd year Psychology at UCLAN :smile:

I actually haven't attended campus yet. First year, obviously lockdown was the issue. Second year, I was really battling with my mental health so I kept up online but I know I could have done a lot better if I'd been there in person soooo third year's the charm? :biggrin:

It would be great to chat, if you're up for it? Maybe we can keep each other motivated lol
Reply 15
Hi Starry , am so sorry for my late response . If you still need my help I am able to assist you and answer any questions you might have
Original post by starrystudent987
hey- are you able to answer some of my questions about the course at uclan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending