The Student Room Group

PFF2 form for student finance

I have to submit who will be my sponsor for my sfe. for the PFF2 form who is person 1 and person 2 supposed to be? Also after I submit this information is it possible I will be eligible for the higher maintenance loan as I mainly live with my mum and she makes a lot less than my dad but they are not officially separated.
If you want to submit your mum as your household then she is sponsor 1 and if she has a live in partner they will be sponsor 2.
If your mum is single then she’ll need to provide proof of that. The easiest proof is usually single person council tax discount
Reply 2
Sfe have told me to right a letter confirming who I want to sponsor and also to upload the PFF2 form completed by her partner (my dad) so would I put her as person 1 on the PFF2 form?
Original post by Spelunker
Sfe have told me to right a letter confirming who I want to sponsor and also to upload the PFF2 form completed by her partner (my dad) so would I put her as person 1 on the PFF2 form?

Hi there,

Yes, that's correct. If we later need any further details from your Mum we'll let her know by e-mail.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending