The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds 2022

anyone doing access to leeds this year? i’m doing sociology and finding the question so hard!! like the readings are so complicated and ive studied a level sociology but i don’t even understand what point the author is making!!
Yes! I'm doing Biology, and the module was set at the beginning of A-Levels and is due in this Thursday (30th). Considering that A-Level Biology Paper 3 was only on Friday (24th), I really don't think they've given enough time to complete!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by maddietodd4
Yes! I'm doing Biology, and the module was set at the beginning of A-Levels and is due in this Thursday (30th). Considering that A-Level Biology Paper 3 was only on Friday (24th), I really don't think they've given enough time to complete!

i’ve got an extension due to personal reasons but the readings are so long and complicated i don’t even feel like i’m ready for this!! have you done yours?
Original post by bumblebee03
i’ve got an extension due to personal reasons but the readings are so long and complicated i don’t even feel like i’m ready for this!! have you done yours?

Im doing biology too and i got an extension as well. Having missed the draft deadline what are we even meant to do? Ive never written a report so I feel like im doing everything wrong. How do you write a report this without paraphrasing and summarising everything ?? I hope i dont fail lol
Reply 4
Original post by Bartek999
Im doing biology too and i got an extension as well. Having missed the draft deadline what are we even meant to do? Ive never written a report so I feel like im doing everything wrong. How do you write a report this without paraphrasing and summarising everything ?? I hope i dont fail lol

im in the exact same position as you and im confused too lmao

Quick Reply

Latest