The Student Room Group

I’ve finished my Year 10 mocks. Is it worth still going in?

I’ve recently finished my mocks for Year 10 and for most subjects, I’ve received my marks back which were above average which I’m happy with. At school, I’m not really doing much as some of my teachers are away so our class has a supply and for lessons we’re just on games. Very few of my subjects I still have to do revision even though my mocks are finished. Is it worth taking a few days off for the last few weeks?
Original post by spiral22
I’ve recently finished my mocks for Year 10 and for most subjects, I’ve received my marks back which were above average which I’m happy with. At school, I’m not really doing much as some of my teachers are away so our class has a supply and for lessons we’re just on games. Very few of my subjects I still have to do revision even though my mocks are finished. Is it worth taking a few days off for the last few weeks?

Go in - we are still teaching and there's several weeks left in term. This is key time to push on with content and going over the papers - get your parents to complain if you aren't being taught.
Still go in, I've never heard of people not going in because they've finished summer mocks. You have loads of time off over summer, so keep working and looking at what you got wrong in your mocks because the content you've covered this year won't be taught again and you'll be expected to know all of it to the level you have now in your winter mocks and final exams.
Original post by spiral22

Yes go to school especially to end the school year with good attendence and as others have said these times are cruical to learn from where you went wrong in your mocks and you wont re learn the content you learnt in year. Couple more weeks until summer!!

Quick Reply

Latest