The Student Room Group

Business Management Personal Statement

Hi, I’m applying for Bsc Business Management in 2023 and my choices are UoLeeds, UoSouthampton, UoExeter, UoYork and QMUL. I was wondering if you guys had any tips for what I can include in my personal statement or some wider reading I can do. Thank You
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Hi, I’m applying for Bsc Business Management in 2023 and my choices are UoLeeds, UoSouthampton, UoExeter, UoYork and QMUL. I was wondering if you guys had any tips for what I can include in my personal statement or some wider reading I can do. Thank You

maybe try find some business related work experiences. I did some and it helped with my personal statement. I didnt do any wider reading but it could still help. Just try find some things to do that show why you are interested in business management or things that show you could be good at it.
Original post by godemperor
maybe try find some business related work experiences. I did some and it helped with my personal statement. I didnt do any wider reading but it could still help. Just try find some things to do that show why you are interested in business management or things that show you could be good at it.

I have work experience with PwC this summer! I’m just not sure what else to include
A business degree is academic so you should focus on your interests in the theory. The best way to do this is through extra reading
Original post by Interrobang
A business degree is academic so you should focus on your interests in the theory. The best way to do this is through extra reading

Thank you so much, I never thought about it that way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending