The Student Room Group

IGCSE edexcel chinese

Hi i want to do edexcel igcse chinese. but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. its not available in my country either. does anyone know where i can find it for free or if u have a copy ver of it?
Original post by AzAz00
Hi i want to do edexcel igcse chinese. but i cant find it anywhere on the internet. its not available in my country either. does anyone know where i can find it for free or if u have a copy ver of it?

What is it specifically that you're looking for? The specification, sample assessment materials, past papers and mark schemes (for 2019) are all available here - for free.

To actually take the exam you'd need to register with an exam centre (e.g. a school or college), but you don't need to study there - you can just take the exams there (for a fee).

Or are you looking for free text books, perhaps?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
What is it specifically that you're looking for? The specification, sample assessment materials, past papers and mark schemes (for 2019) are all available here - for free.

To actually take the exam you'd need to register with an exam centre (e.g. a school or college), but you don't need to study there - you can just take the exams there (for a fee).

Or are you looking for free text books, perhaps?

yes i do want textbooks too if possible
Original post by AzAz00
yes i do want textbooks too if possible

Well, what I guess is probably the "official" one (because it's published by Pearson Edexcel) is available on Amazon here. It's purchase (for £32.93) comes with access to the associated eBook for 3 years. You can get it a little cheaper elsewhere.

You might be able to find this (or other similar) books second-hand on eBay or elsewhere, but I don't know of any equivalent free text books - which seems to be what you're looking for.
Reply 4
Well, what I guess is probably the "official" one (because it's published by Pearson Edexcel) is available on Amazon here. It's purchase (for £32.93) comes with access to the associated eBook for 3 years. You can get it a little cheaper elsewhere.

You might be able to find this (or other similar) books second-hand on eBay or elsewhere, but I don't know of any equivalent free text books - which seems to be what you're looking for.

thanks its not about the cost its actually about the transportation. there is a coup going on in my country and yeah a lot of stuff end up not getting delivered
Original post by AzAz00
thanks its not about the cost its actually about the transportation. there is a coup going on in my country and yeah a lot of stuff end up not getting delivered

Understood. (That would have been useful information to include in your initial post, by the way.)
Reply 6
Understood. (That would have been useful information to include in your initial post, by the way.)

haha i see ')

Quick Reply