The Student Room Group

UCAS exam Results

Does UCAS process and sends exam results, if my place at the university is already confirmed on UCAS ? Any official representative?
I assume we're talking about the results of exams for which you provided details in the Education section of your UCAS form, but which you hadn't taken (or hadn't got the results for) and the time you submitted the form. Is that correct?

It is my understanding that even an unconditional offer (which is sounds like you have) is based the fact you obtain a grade (even a U) in each of the exams for which you provided details - so you can't just drop-out of your A level studies/exams. So I suspect (but don't know) that your exam results will be forwarded regardless.

See the "Sending Exam Results" page on the UCAS site, here, for their summary of the process - although it does not address your question.

(If you want an official answer from UCAS I'd recommend you contact them; details of how to do so are here.)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
I assume we're talking about the results of exams for which you provided details in the Education section of your UCAS form, but which you hadn't taken (or hadn't got the results for) and the time you submitted the form. Is that correct?

It is my understanding that even an unconditional offer (which is sounds like you have) is based the fact you obtain a grade (even a U) in each of the exams for which you provided details - so you can't just drop-out of your A level studies/exams. So I suspect (but don't know) that your exam results will be forwarded regardless.

See the "Sending Exam Results" page on the UCAS site, here, for their summary of the process - although it does not address your question.

(If you want an official answer from UCAS I'd recommend you contact them; details of how to do so are here.)

I started an English language qualification after receiving the offer but did not add it to the UCAS as I already submitted and received the offer at the time I start my English language qualification. I started it as a personal interest. I am just worried whether the university will revoke my unconditional offer in case if I don’t pass this qualification.
(edited 1 year ago)
You refer to your your "unconditional offer". So the offer is therefore not conditional on passing this new English language qualification. Even more so, because you only started it after receiving the offer. They won't revoke your offer if you fail it.

See also this thread where a similar question was asked by another user recently.
Reply 4
You refer to your your "unconditional offer". So the offer is therefore not conditional on passing this new English language qualification. Even more so, because you only started it after receiving the offer. They won't revoke your offer if you fail it.

See also this thread where a similar question was asked by another user recently.

Alright thank you so much.
Reply 5

In addition to that, am I committing a fraudulent by not informing the university or UCAS about the new qualification that I started doing after submitting my application and the receiving the offer from the university I wanted to choose ?
Original post by Bossa6767
In addition to that, am I committing a fraudulent by not informing the university or UCAS about the new qualification that I started doing after submitting my application and the receiving the offer from the university I wanted to choose ?

Technically yes.
But you can fill in the form and notify your universities by email and get that sorted in half an hour.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend any applicant leave their application at risk of rejection for withholding information this year especially.
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
Technically yes.
But you can fill in the form and notify your universities by email and get that sorted in half an hour.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend any applicant leave their application at risk of rejection for withholding information this year especially.

Why does it counted as a fraudulent ? I checked out the UCAS declaration just now and the application. It shows that I have to include information qualifications that I have completed and qualifications that currently taking. It doesn’t say that I have to add a qualifications that start later. Also, the offer I received is an unconditional offer. I started this new qualification after the offer has been made.

In the agreement they say, “Offer is based on the information you provided. If information you provided are inaccurate, not true or incomplete , we can withdraw the offer” . In this case, I have provided true and complete information as I began this qualification/ enrolled to this qualification after the offer has been made. It doesn’t seams like that I am withholding any information in a legal point of view. Why do you say that I am committing a fraud?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Bossa6767
Why does it counted as a fraudulent ? I checked out the UCAS declaration just now and the application. It shows that I have to include information qualifications that I have completed and qualifications that currently taking. It doesn’t say that I have to add a qualifications that start later. Also, the offer I received is an unconditional offer. I started this new qualification after the offer has been made.

In the agreement they say, “Offer is based on the information you provided. If information you provided are inaccurate, not true or incomplete , we can withdraw the offer” . In this case, I have provided true and complete information as I began this qualification/ enrolled to this qualification after the offer has been made. It doesn’t seams like that I am withholding any information in a legal point of view. Why do you say that I am committing a fraud?

Because you’re obliged to update your application if your qualifications change

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application
B4EE3A65-F4AF-46E6-BA9B-6EF8B0AD36C2.jpeg

just fill in the form and email your universities and you’re protected from any university deciding to withdraw their offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending