The Student Room Group

anyone got the santander 123 student current account?

currently looking for bank accounts to open and this one caught my eye, especially with the free railcard! Anyone got it and if so would you recommend?
i have it since starting first year (and now going into third year) and have had no issues using it, though can imagine students w accounts from other banks will probably say similar things as well :smile:
Original post by d6woon
currently looking for bank accounts to open and this one caught my eye, especially with the free railcard! Anyone got it and if so would you recommend?

It's fine. I have used them for the past 5-years and the Railcard is very useful. Probably the best perk out of all of the banks.
Reply 3
Original post by absolutelysprout
i have it since starting first year (and now going into third year) and have had no issues using it, though can imagine students w accounts from other banks will probably say similar things as well :smile:

ahh okay, so they're all just as good?
Reply 4
Original post by Blue_Cow
It's fine. I have used them for the past 5-years and the Railcard is very useful. Probably the best perk out of all of the banks.

yeah the free railcard was the most appealing to me, thank you!
Original post by d6woon
ahh okay, so they're all just as good?

can't say for sure but yeah it does seem like it!! but santander is a good option either way
Reply 6
Original post by absolutelysprout
can't say for sure but yeah it does seem like it!! but santander is a good option either way

i see, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending