The Student Room Group

Good fragerance for men

I am starting an office internship and wanted to buy some fragerance to go with casual office attire. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not very knowledge in this are. I need something good and affordable. I heard Hugo Boss is good, I saw it at around £40 for 100 ml.
personally I'm a fan of anything with oudh in it, it has a pleasant soft smell to it. Other than that I'd also suggest you look into miimiic, theyre a brand that sells knock off perfumes thats supposedly just as good as the original for a lower price, but idk if they ship to UK
I think Lynx deodrant smells nice
Original post by poketwist
personally I'm a fan of anything with oudh in it, it has a pleasant soft smell to it. Other than that I'd also suggest you look into miimiic, theyre a brand that sells knock off perfumes thats supposedly just as good as the original for a lower price, but idk if they ship to UK

Is miimiic similar to the essence vault fragrance? I heard their perfumes are not as strong as the original ones.
Original post by Anonymous
I think Lynx deodrant smells nice

Wow, thanks so much! Any particular Lynx type?
Wow, thanks so much! Any particular Lynx type?

Lynx Chocolate.
I prefer Lynx Africa. It's not too potent :smile:
What do you guys think about Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum for Men 100ml ?
Is miimiic similar to the essence vault fragrance? I heard their perfumes are not as strong as the original ones.

not sure, the only reason I know miimiic is because of tiktok lol. So far heard good things about it, but still havent bought since i have some of my normal cologne left
I mean ive never tried it before but having looked online of its scent it seems kinda sweet
What do you guys think about Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum for Men 100ml ?
"spice and black vanilla cremo" (does this sound good?)
I am starting an office internship and wanted to buy some fragerance to go with casual office attire. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not very knowledge in this are. I need something good and affordable. I heard Hugo Boss is good, I saw it at around £40 for 100 ml.

Some of my personal favourites are Hugo Boss bottled night, bleu de chanel, and Dior sauvage.
Original post by poketwist
not sure, the only reason I know miimiic is because of tiktok lol. So far heard good things about it, but still havent bought since i have some of my normal cologne left

Where is miimiic because I can’t find that anywhere online?
should be there- i think i made a typo, the exact spelling is miimmiic. https://miimmiic.com/
again idk if they ship to UK
I like the scents of Bleu De Chanel, Defy by Calvin Klein, Dior Homme eau de toilette and Guerlain's Musk Noble Eau De Parfum.
Utterly despise the stink of Lynx.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending