The Student Room Group

HARD CHEMISTRY EXAM QUESTIONS PLZ (AS Level) and bio too ig

Heyyy guyss, I don't know if this is absurd but I need help in finding truly challenging exam questions to practice for my chemistry end of year exams. I have already done all the chemistry past papers and most of bio from 2015-2020. but I ended up getting a D grade for both. For resit I want to improve to atleast get a C and/or above. The questions that I am doing are now currently from physicsandmathstutor. but I was wondering if there is specifically a place where I can get these hard and challenging exam questions, especially *PRACTICAL* based ones. Because I remember not being able to answer practical related questions... any other advice on how I should revise is welcome too :smile:
Original post by AriefaRahman1
Heyyy guyss, I don't know if this is absurd but I need help in finding truly challenging exam questions to practice for my chemistry end of year exams. I have already done all the chemistry past papers and most of bio from 2015-2020. but I ended up getting a D grade for both. For resit I want to improve to atleast get a C and/or above. The questions that I am doing are now currently from physicsandmathstutor. but I was wondering if there is specifically a place where I can get these hard and challenging exam questions, especially *PRACTICAL* based ones. Because I remember not being able to answer practical related questions... any other advice on how I should revise is welcome too :smile:

Try doing the old specification ones and topic questions too from PMT. Test yourself 24/7, I think you just need to familiarize yourself more in order to feel confident, I don't know any other websites tbh, but you have to watch ALLERYCHEMISTRYTUTOR videos that man is a legend, he literally saved me. There is chemguide.org? I never found it useful tho.
For Practicals you should mainly input your entire focus on standard solutions, titrations, simple distilllation, flame tests and combustion questions and then you'll be fine :smile: (THEY ALWAYS ASK SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS) so you just need to know the steps by heart
(edited 1 year ago)
I remember that there was a questions asked about how can I improve the experiment after reading a method written in the question for the exam (I don't have it with me) but I was so clueless !??. Is there any way I can get the notes of "SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS". Does allory chemistry have step by step guidance in such things that I can just memories from?? also is doingg past papers before 2015 something that you really recommend? I have one week left and now I am slowly wanting to go into a phase of memorising.

Original post by sylkiebot
Try doing the old specification ones and topic questions too from PMT. Test yourself 24/7, I think you just need to familiarize yourself more in order to feel confident, I don't know any other websites tbh, but you have to watch ALLERYCHEMISTRYTUTOR videos that man is a legend, he literally saved me. There is chemguide.org? I never found it useful tho.
For Practicals you should mainly input your entire focus on standard solutions, titrations, simple distilllation, flame tests and combustion questions and then you'll be fine :smile: (THEY ALWAYS ASK SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS) so you just need to know the steps by heart

Quick Reply

Latest