The Student Room Group

He doesn’t take me on dates

Hi , This guy doesn’t take me on dates & always just asks to meet at mine. And he doesn’t even stay for long & leaves straight away. I tried asking to do other stuff like cinema, eating out ect besides coming to my house but he doesn’t want. Shall i dump him and find someone else?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi , This guy doesn’t take me on dates & always just asks to meet at mine. And he doesn’t even stay for long & leaves straight away. I tried asking to do other stuff like cinema, eating out ect besides coming to my house but he doesn’t want. Shall i dump him and find someone else?

If you think he's an incompatible partner because of that, then sure.
You could try talking to him directly about how you want to go on more dates rather than just having him come over, and if that doesn't work out, dump him. Or you could just dump him, I'm not the boss of you lol
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You could try talking to him directlyh about how you want to go on more dates rather than just having him come over, and if that doesn't work out, dump him. Or you could just dump him, I'm not the boss of you lol

:smile:
Original post by sufys
If you think he's an incompatible partner because of that, then sure.

:smile:

You're a pump and dump
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you. :smile:

He may only be interested in convenient casual sex or a skinflint that won't spend any cash on himself & anyone else if avoidable.
Alternatively he may not have the time or emotional commitment required for a happy relationship with you.
If you want to go on dates or spend more time together talking and he doesn't, the two of you are not compatible.
There are plenty of more attractive and compatible single fish in the dating sea.
Good luck!

Sit him down and talk to him about things ☺️☺️
Ask him about yous both going out somewhere together like the cinema 🎥 or something to eat.
Tell him that you don't mind him coming over to your house 🏘️ but want him to perhaps stay longer than say half a hour okay.
Ask him why you can't meet him over at his house 🏘️ - what's he hiding if he tells you no to this ??

If you can't get sensible answers to everything you ask him then consider telling him it's over because you want to have enjoyment together not just few minutes.

Go with your heart and gut feeling on this.
Reply 8
Life is too short. If you want to make memories find someone who is more adventurous. And he seems kind of selfish, it shouldn't always be about what he wants.
I assume by coming round yours then leaving shortly afterwards that he’s sticking it in you, spunking, and then leaving once post orgasm clarity sinks in? If so then obviously get rid lmao.
Original post by Son of the Sea
I assume by coming round yours then leaving shortly afterwards that he’s sticking it in you, spunking, and then leaving once post orgasm clarity sinks in? If so then obviously get rid lmao.

She is an easy pump and dump. Fair play to him
You should be more discerning if you're looking for a proper relationship and inviting someone that you don't know very well to your house is not very sensible.
Original post by YaliaV123
You should be more discerning if you're looking for a proper relationship and inviting someone that you don't know very well to your house is not very sensible.

Original post by Tracey_W
Sit him down and talk to him about things ☺️☺️
Ask him about yous both going out somewhere together like the cinema 🎥 or something to eat.
Tell him that you don't mind him coming over to your house 🏘️ but want him to perhaps stay longer than say half a hour okay.
Ask him why you can't meet him over at his house 🏘️ - what's he hiding if he tells you no to this ??

If you can't get sensible answers to everything you ask him then consider telling him it's over because you want to have enjoyment together not just few minutes.

Go with your heart and gut feeling on this.

Cheers will do :smile:
Cheers will do :smile:

Let's know how you get on with talking to him on things 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending