The Student Room Group

Changing course

Does anyone know if I can swap my firm and insurance choices, I know it’s passed the deadline but is there any way I still can?
Make certainthat this IS what you want to do - then phone UCAS : 0371 468 0 468
It is usually possible - with the permission of the two Unis - but you need to phone UCAS to get the process started.
Original post by McGinger
Make certainthat this IS what you want to do - then phone UCAS : 0371 468 0 468
It is usually possible - with the permission of the two Unis - but you need to phone UCAS to get the process started.

Ok thank you I’ll do that
Original post by spleen girl
Does anyone know if I can swap my firm and insurance choices, I know it’s passed the deadline but is there any way I still can?

The deadline for reply swaps is mid July.

ring ucas.
Original post by PQ
The deadline for reply swaps is mid July.

ring ucas.

Heyyy!! Thanks apparently I still have time so I was stressing for no reason lol. But they told me to email the universities for permission.
Does anyone have any idea how I should structure the email to both unis?
Heyyy!! Thanks apparently I still have time so I was stressing for no reason lol. But they told me to email the universities for permission.

Hi @spleen girl,

Hope you're well! I'd advise just being straightforward - tell each that you are looking at swapping them from your firm to insurance (and vice versa!), and that you have already been in contact with UCAS who have advised you needed to contact the university directly. You'll need to make sure to include details like your full name, UCAS ID and potentially date of birth, just so they can find your application and confirm its you for the data protection check! Please don't worry about emailing universities about this kind of thing, we're all very used to it! Always happy to help :biggrin:

All the best!
Becky
University of Salford Rep

ring the universities and ask which address to email to ask for agreement to a UCAS reply swap

Then just email that address with your UCAS ID and course and explain what you want your replies to be changed TO "I want X as my firm and Y as my insurance"
Original post by University of Salford
Hi @spleen girl,

Hope you're well! I'd advise just being straightforward - tell each that you are looking at swapping them from your firm to insurance (and vice versa!), and that you have already been in contact with UCAS who have advised you needed to contact the university directly. You'll need to make sure to include details like your full name, UCAS ID and potentially date of birth, just so they can find your application and confirm its you for the data protection check! Please don't worry about emailing universities about this kind of thing, we're all very used to it! Always happy to help :biggrin:

All the best!
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Yep it was easier than I thought thanks a ton!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending