The Student Room Group

She was so mean/rant

My own driving instructor has had an emergency
So I had to go with any random instructor I could find on a short notice
And basically I found this one she is strict which I dont mind but she was so rude todayyyy
My lesson was at 9 and at 8.58 I texted asking if she is outside as it was raining
She came after 2 minutes exactly at 9
I said hello
And she starting screaming at me
She goes I was driving why did u text me
If I come early u dont have a problem w it so why do u have a problem if I'm a few minutes late.
She proper screamed at me no one has spoken to me like tht ever not even customers at bloody Tesco
But I was calm and didnt say much but yh that was a nice start to the day
Literally dont know why people struggle to keep their anger and problems to themselves.
:hugs:
Original post by Obolinda
:hugs:

She really hurt me tho with they way she spoke
I wish I could do ppl dirty like tht
Original post by tecna
I wish I could do ppl dirty like tht

Grow up! Two wrongs don't make a right.

What has raining got to do with anything? Why didn't you just look outside?
Original post by Anonymous

What has raining got to do with anything? Why didn't you just look outside?

Yesterday she came 10 minutes early
So I thought she might do the same again
I went out n looked but she wasnt there
It was raining I didnt wanna stand outside
So I just dropped her a text in case she parked somewhere else
Original post by Anonymous

Never said I'm acc gonna do anyone dirty
I jus said I wish
Coz ik i would never
Reply 6
Original post by tecna
My own driving instructor has had an emergency
So I had to go with any random instructor I could find on a short notice
And basically I found this one she is strict which I dont mind but she was so rude todayyyy
My lesson was at 9 and at 8.58 I texted asking if she is outside as it was raining
She came after 2 minutes exactly at 9
I said hello
And she starting screaming at me
She goes I was driving why did u text me
If I come early u dont have a problem w it so why do u have a problem if I'm a few minutes late.
She proper screamed at me no one has spoken to me like tht ever not even customers at bloody Tesco
But I was calm and didnt say much but yh that was a nice start to the day
Literally dont know why people struggle to keep their anger and problems to themselves.

Driving instructors are generally very booked up at the moment if they are good, so as she was available she is probably unpopular, and I guess you know why! Of course it is fine to text someone as people can read a text when convenient, it is much better than calling someone who might be driving.

You need to think about whether learning with her will set you up for success, if not, find another one. I would not want to learn from someone like that!
Original post by TCL
Driving instructors are generally very booked up at the moment if they are good, so as she was available she is probably unpopular, and I guess you know why! Of course it is fine to text someone as people can read a text when convenient, it is much better than calling someone who might be driving.

You need to think about whether learning with her will set you up for success, if not, find another one. I would not want to learn from someone like that!

My driving test is on friday
I got 2 hour lesson w her tmrw and then after my test I'm never gonna see her again
But yh she was mad in the morning coz someone cancelled their lessons w her last minute
I would put a complaint down
But jus yesterday she was telling me how difficult life has become for her and how she is struggling to put bread on the table
I would feel really evil if I did her like tht
Idk man
She is jus like tht innt
Cant wait for this week to be over
Honeslty I would feel really sad being someone like her
Like imagine u meet someone and they never wanna see u again
Sad

Quick Reply