The Student Room Group

Face fat

I'm 6'3, got up to 90kg recently. I lift 4-5 times a week. My diet is balanced enough, but I probably eat too many sugary snacks and stuff like that. I've noticed lately my face seems to be fuller than usual but even before i've noticed its always lacked in definition. How can I change this, will losing weight help? By losing weight I mostly mean cutting out snacking and things like that.

I don't know if it makes a difference but in case its impacting - I have recently been diagnosed with IBS and am also on SSRIs, though my face has always been fuller than I've liked for as long as I can remember so don't know if its just genetics. I've never been fat or overweight in fact up until recently I struggled to put on weight.
i also have a fat face by genetics Cos mum. I'm 12% bf still fat face where my mate is 17% with cheekbones

only thing you can do is lose weight and cut some carbs as 1g carb holds 3g water
It's weird, that's for sure. I have friends who are average with visible cheekbones and friends who are lean with a puffy face.
Th

Original post by gtty123
It's weird, that's for sure. I have friends who are average with visible cheekbones and friends who are lean with a puffy face.

This is me https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3DGi6fP4zw8JWPDJb_MgEt1ylhqqWB9/view?usp=sharing

Trust me, you look fine. Don't sweat it. My friends look a lot worse in that regard, as in you can see they're lean but their face is quite puffy.
Original post by gtty123
Trust me, you look fine. Don't sweat it. My friends look a lot worse in that regard, as in you can see they're lean but their face is quite puffy.

Thanks I'm just pretty self conscious and would like a more defined face
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks I'm just pretty self conscious and would like a more defined face

To get a more defined face, you'd need to drink more water and watch your salt intake.

Quick Reply

Latest