The Student Room Group

Never Have I ever Netflix show

Soo..I'm a bit late on the bandwagon..but I've just finished binge watching Never Have I Ever, I can not honestly wait for s3 to come outt..it was just soo good..Anyone else feel the same?
Meee tooo!! I found it hilarious
Original post by Noble.x
Meee tooo!! I found it hilarious

I feel like I can sooo relate but at the same time Devi makes such stupid decisions at times and im like nooooo..and then it all hits the fan..like after spending so longgg off netflix and social media, this series is soo addictive imo
Original post by Bookworm_88
I feel like I can sooo relate but at the same time Devi makes such stupid decisions at times and im like nooooo..and then it all hits the fan..like after spending so longgg off netflix and social media, this series is soo addictive imo

Omggg I love it, i love devi even though she makes the worst decisions, shes my comfort character honestly :smile: team paxton or ben btw?
also s3 is coming out next month!! so excited

No literally🤣🤣if this was rl believe me I ain’t leaving my house again. What other series do you enjoy?
Original post by starrystudy
Omggg I love it, i love devi even though she makes the worst decisions, shes my comfort character honestly :smile: team paxton or ben btw?
also s3 is coming out next month!! so excited

S3 is what I'll be watching come results day 😭🤣
Personally Paxton only because of his character development..although the audience has seen a softer side to Ben..pleasee that last episode..nooo..Ben and Aneesa/Devi and Paxton..let's not unecessarily mess things up..then again that is what this show is about haha
Wbu? Daxton or Bevi?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Noble.x
No literally🤣🤣if this was rl believe me I ain’t leaving my house again. What other series do you enjoy?

Well I'm not really caught up on much as I took a break during alevel exams but I've been getting into some wholesome studio Ghibli films, the offic,I watched a little of breaking bad and then got bored and fresh meat. Another series I also binged was superstore that was also good
(edited 1 year ago)
On a separate note..some of the songs from this series actually bangg. Like I was not expecting that
ixg
i loved it but i've been waiting foreverrrr for season 3
not sure when it's coming out
Original post by 29swife
i loved it but i've been waiting foreverrrr for season 3
not sure when it's coming out

August 12th x
Soo..I'm a bit late on the bandwagon..but I've just finished binge watching Never Have I Ever, I can not honestly wait for s3 to come outt..it was just soo good..Anyone else feel the same?

do you recommend us to watch it
Original post by abilitychanta
do you recommend us to watch it

Yes..you can only decide if you like something if you've watched it! 😄
On a separate note..some of the songs from this series actually bangg. Like I was not expecting that

I know right
especially Fire for you by Cannons
and heat waves by glass animals

Quick Reply

Latest