The Student Room Group

Channel 4 Production Training Scheme 2022 UNSCRIPTED

Hey! Has anyone else applied to the Channel 4 Production Training Scheme for 2022 (unscripted)? Curious to see if/when anyone has heard/hears back from the ones they applied to as shortlisting is supposed to happen this week.
Reply 1
Hi, Just heard back from one of my application and got the assessment day next Thursday!
Reply 2
Congrats! Which production company is it for, if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by bon121
Hi, Just heard back from one of my application and got the assessment day next Thursday!
Reply 3
Original post by paeshhh
Congrats! Which production company is it for, if you don’t mind me asking?

Thank you! It was Studio Lambert, applied for Flicker too but haven't heard anything from that one yet.
Reply 4
Wow!!! Fingers crossed for both. I’ve applied to Ranga Bee and Art of Truth, not heard anything yet. I’m wondering how they go through the applications and if they release the results by city or list order, or randomly, or the disabled applicant positions first; do you know anything about how it works?

Original post by bon121
Thank you! It was Studio Lambert, applied for Flicker too but haven't heard anything from that one yet.
Reply 5
Original post by paeshhh
Wow!!! Fingers crossed for both. I’ve applied to Ranga Bee and Art of Truth, not heard anything yet. I’m wondering how they go through the applications and if they release the results by city or list order, or randomly, or the disabled applicant positions first; do you know anything about how it works

Ooo! Best of luck! I'm a disabled candidate so not sure if that effects it, but yeah no idea! I'll keep you updated :smile:
Hi! I applied to the position for North One in Birmingham as a disabled candidate, and I'm attending the assessment day next Thursday morning! So happy and excited, this is something I never thought would happen.Best of luck to you all <33
Reply 7
Original post by thevamps99xo
Hi! I applied to the position for North One in Birmingham as a disabled candidate, and I'm attending the assessment day next Thursday morning! So happy and excited, this is something I never thought would happen.Best of luck to you all <33

Wow that’s so cool!! Congrats as well! They must be doing disabled candidate applications first. Good luck with the assessment day!
I've also applied for the Flicker one under the Disability Confident Scheme and haven't heard anything yet - So nervous! I wonder if they're doing the assessment days over different weeks which is why some of us have heard yet while other have not?!

Does anybody who has already heard back know if the email goes into your main inbox or one of your other folders (I've had other jobs before from companies where they go into "Upgrades" etc)?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by nathangeorge99
I've also applied for the Flicker one under the Disability Confident Scheme and haven't heard anything yet - So nervous! I wonder if they're doing the assessment days over different weeks which is why some of us have heard yet while other have not?!

Does anybody who has already heard back know if the email goes into your main inbox or one of your other folders (I've had other jobs before from companies where they go into "Upgrades" etc)?

Not heard back yet, but I’ve had some emails from channel 4 (and bbc when i applied) go to my junk folder? not sure about “upgrades”, don’t think that’s a folder on my email! but worth checking every inbox you have for the next few days.
I've never had such a clean junk mail folder! I tidied it up to make sure nothing got lost in the mess. I applied for hello halo in Glasgow. Not heard back yet. Status in my application portal still says 'new'.
Hi. I also haven’t heard anything back application says “new” too, fingers crossed it’s soon.
Reply 12
I got a rejection from art of truth yesterday, but my ranga bee one still says new! fingers crossedddd
Original post by paeshhh
I got a rejection from art of truth yesterday, but my ranga bee one still says new! fingers crossedddd

Ahh good luck!
I did check the application portal but mine still says new and got the assessment centre Thursday AM. (Applied for North One in Birmingham)
Reply 15
Hi! Has anyone heard anything? How did people find their assessment centres?
Has anyone heard back about Flicker?
Reply 17
Original post by Zakriah
Has anyone heard back about Flicker?

I didn’t get through to the assessment centre on that one. Just studio lambert
Original post by bon121
Hi! Has anyone heard anything? How did people find their assessment centres?

Hey! I’m still waiting to hear back from North One. I found my assessment centre really good, everyone was really nice and I felt as if I could get stuck in. Fingers crossed we should hear soon

Quick Reply

Latest