The Student Room Group

This is awful… I feel like a bad person

Hey so I’m female 25 had a crush on a guy 34 at work, he’s quite flirtatious with me, I’ve had friends, who I’ve told stuff he says to me, say it sounds like he likes ya or has a ‘fantasy’. I won’t say details on here to protect both his and my privacy but I’m not one to read into situations and he deffo been giving some stuff back, or even before I started flirting with him he was always a little flirtatious
Anyway turns out he’s engaged. Now when o heard this I thought no harm done, but like it’s to the point now stuff he says I am like it sounds like afuff u would say to someone u wanna neck on a night out or someone your trying to date.
And I really like him honestly, but obvs he’s engaged, and I don’t wanna step on anyones toes; but genuinely do think maybe there could be something there.
I find out two weeks ago he’s leaving the job for a job he’s wanted for a while, and I was so happy for him , but also in a selfish way some of my fav work time is flirting with him. Maybe I think I like the attention or actually like him, he’s a bit older than me and not really into socials so I dunno how to ask him to stay in touch after he leaves, or even just let him know that I thought of him that way??
Or is that being shady to his fiancé
It's just casual flirty banter between coworkers that livens up a boring workplace environment.
But don't let it go any further than that.
It has been fun while you were based at the same workplace but all good things come to an end.

Best not to have any further contact with him after he moves on to a new place of work.
If he does have an affair behind his fiancee's back or dump her for someone else, it will be none of your business because his private life does not involve you.

There are plenty of more compatible attractive single guys in the dating sea.
Many of whom you are yet to meet and will be very keen to attract your attention & get to know you.
Good luck!
He’s got a fiancé, leave him be. He shouldn’t be acting flirty with you. But it’s definitely shady to ask him to stay in touch with you, as you clearly like him.
Don't mess around with people who are already taken. You two don't have a future together and anyone who would cheat on their fiance is the lowest of the low. This guy isn't a catch and you need to rein in your hormones around him. You know you are playing with fire here; do the right thing and cut the contact.
Original post by londonmyst
It's just casual flirty banter between coworkers that livens up a boring workplace environment.
But don't let it go any further than that.
It has been fun while you were based at the same workplace but all good things come to an end.

Best not to have any further contact with him after he moves on to a new place of work.
If he does have an affair behind his fiancee's back or dump her for someone else, it will be none of your business because his private life does not involve you.

There are plenty of more compatible attractive single guys in the dating sea.
Many of whom you are yet to meet and will be very keen to attract your attention & get to know you.
Good luck!

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending