Turn on thread page Beta

What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    Everyone likes something different and there are PLENTY of guys who prefer us size 12s. Plus you have to bear in mind that size 12 can be quite chunky if you're 5'2, but it's a good size when you're 5'8. I'm the same height as you, and while I've been a size 10 before and felt happy with it, anything smaller than that would be too skinny for me.

But yeah, all the people being like "size 12 is fat!" make me feel a bit self-concious too
    Good point. I'm a size 8/10 but only 5ft2....if I was scaled up to 5ft8 I'd probably be in a 12. I can't see how that can be considered fat at all.

ReputationRep:
    People on here who say a size 10 is fat are completely mad! Wonder what size you class as 'skinny'? I personally think girls a size 12 have better bodies (curves, boobs, ect) and find that most men are attracted to them because of this. I'm a size 8-10 and would love to be more curvier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mincan)
    Stop being so insecure and making yourself feel better by insulting other people who are better than you.
    Thanks.

(Original post by Jam4kate1991)
    ecause I obviously insulted people when it was some guy insulting me about my taste in women?
    No, I insulted you because you said this: 'Probably just like feeling dominant over them or your a little man.'

(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Lexi Belle :yy:

*cough* .................

:sexface:

:awesome: What about her: http://images2.bangbros.com/modelprofiles/7629_big.jpg ? :sexface:

(Original post by Becca_18)
    Would any TSR girls be brave enough to post their actual pics? (Haha I don't want to because I wear a US size 8-- which I think is a UK size 10, which is now apparently fat. ...but to be fair, I'm also 5'10.)
    I think people should :ninjagirl:

But then partly this is because I wanna post up mine so people can tell me what they think.. but I haven't reached the level where I'm willing to start up one of those awful rate me threads.

Problems with this idea:

Mods might not like it

Someone will inevitably post up a pic that is inappropriate resulting in closure of said thread.

People might/will be cruel to those who post up their pics, turning any "post pics" thread into a slating match instead of the positive "everyone is pretty" thread that we would like it to be.

Ah well... still I think you should do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    I like girls with NO fat on them but nice curves.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4027163_n.jpg

I cannot stand these fat disgusting vile women who claim that skinny girls do not have curves. Yes they DO have curves and they have the RIGHT curves. YOU do not have curves you just have fat deposits where your curves should be.

Fat tits are not attractive, cellulite arse is not attractive. Stop with this **** that you're 'curvy'. No you're not, you're ******* fat and it is disgusting.
    Am I the only one who thinks this pic is intensely creepy? She looks about 13, ginormous boobs aside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam4kate1991)
    Bad at English? I'm just not sad enough to waste time and type like a nerd and then criticise people because of that, obviously not the case with you. You think your cool because you know part of two other languages? Who doesn't, everyone gets taught compulsery French and German where I live.

Someone naive and plastic is exactly you, you think you know everything which is hilarious, your just a stupid kid. You think you know me? When you don't know the first thing about me.

Because I obviously insulted people when it was some guy insulting me about my taste in women? Real smart you are. For your information, Edexcel Leisure Studies is the hardest A-Level I've done? Definitely harder than Economics and Leisure so good game on that one. I like how your sad enough to stalk me and think you know me? Sure anyone could get BBB, in fact I don't know of a single person that ever has, about 7 people in my Economics class revised to s**t and got C/D's.
    It's pathetic how you try to insult my intelligence because of what I study? I love how you missed out my other two subjects?

It's hilarious how you havn't got anything to show but you feel free to criticise me and you think your more than me? Your a disgusting little girl. Run along.
    Well for your information not everyone gets taught compulsory French and German where I live? Oh get you, and you still only got BBB? That's a fail and you know it stop being so proud and having the excuse 'Oh I didn't revise'. I'm not sure about you, you're probably too scared about your 'rep' but pretty much everyone would have preferred to revise and gotten AAA? I know that's what I would do. I actually want something out of my life? But obviously your ambition is to work full-time permanently in MacDonalds. Or are you aiming that little bit higher, Burger King? I guess that you're just too scared to actually work hard for something for once in your life. And we're talking about AS levels right? Leisure the hardest a level you've done? Doesn't that just show how much of an idiot you are? I doubt those people revised to sh*t. Stop trying to make yourself look good. Just because I can't dispute the fact doesn't mean that it's true or that I will believe you. Like I said, not everyone's as gullible and pathetic as you. And I love how you're so proud of your subjects? I love how you didn't mention other parts of my post either. I guess you really don't know what cretin means. And don't just go and Google it and act as if you do :rolleyes: And your cheating 'fiance' Kate. You're not arguing the fact that you probably had to crank sob stories after sob stories to get her to stay either.

Just because I haven't got anything to show because I haven't done any exams yet means nothing. But when I have you can be 100% sure that it'll be better than your results. Just because you're older does not mean you're better.

ReputationRep:
    Only one person said size10+ is fat and you're all getting into a fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Thanks.
    No problem, he just got really up my grill when he started insulting Poland. Such a racist ********!

ReputationRep:
    its all bout bahara golestani.,,perfect figure ;p

ReputationRep:
    If every girl were to give their height, clothes size and bra size people would probably realise that every size would look different on each individual. As previously said before a size 12 looks completely different on a short person compared to a tall one, depending on height you will look thinner/curvier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyLauren)
    ummm, me.
    i'm a 30e and a size 8... if i didn't have boobs, i'd be a 6, as my waist is pretty damn tiny.
    and i eat like a pig, i'm just naturally like that
    Please look back at my posts before making assumptions about me. I'm sick of pointing out to people that I said I don't know anyone like that not that no one like that exist, christ. I was refuting what the guy that was aimed at said, equating boobs and a bum to size 8/10 which is just not that common. I mean, clothes are the shape they are for a reason;to accommodate for the majority of women. I see girls in the bravissimo catalogue who are that size, but I don't personally know anyone like that because it isn't that common. I was also refuting that he decided anything over a size 10 is fat.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm an Acup and I love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -starlight-)
    How do you know how happy he is? He was just expressing his personal opinion and if he finds size 12 fat, so be it. In my opinion, size 12 only looks good on girls who are around 6 foot tall. That's my opininion and I am not stupid by any standard.

I also disagree with your earlier point about slim girls not having boobs. I'm a size 8, but I have big boobs and curvy/hips bum. I suppose we might have different standards when it comes to what counts as big, but most people I know also agree with this assessment of my size.
    I don't know how happy is but I do know that he is seriously limiting his options if he decides that anything above a size 10 is fat. I will be more happy because to me, the world is a lot more beautiful. Well you are stupid if that's what you believe. Check out Lauren Moller. In fact, there are loads of size 12/14/16 models who are not 6 foot but who do look amazing. I also did not say slim gils don't have boobs, I was refuting what he said about equating boobs and bum to size 8/10. Please read through all my posts beforer you makea decision like that. Despite the fact that all I said was that I personally don't know anyone who is a size 8 who has big boobs, I did not say you can't be that size and have boobs. Besides, I know lots of slim girls who have big boobs. They're size 12 and up though. I mean, jesus christ, is it so hard to read things properly withut getting all wound up? The point of everything I've said on here is about appreciating people of all shapes and sizes (and that you can be any shape at any size). ffs!

And btw, I am a size 12/14 and my bmi is 21(i.e. not fat). I am not 6 foot tall and I don't appreciate people making generalisations about sizing. That is what you are doing. You act as if you're all for any shape at any size but in actual fact, you are just another person who thinks you have to be skinny to be attractive. Well done. I hope your eating catches up on you one day and you have to learn to appreciate what you've got.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mincan)
    Well for your information not everyone gets taught compulsory French and German where I live? Oh get you, and you still only got BBB? That's a fail and you know it stop being so proud and having the excuse 'Oh I didn't revise'. I'm not sure about you, you're probably too scared about your 'rep' but pretty much everyone would have preferred to revise and gotten AAA? I know that's what I would do. I actually want something out of my life? But obviously your ambition is to work full-time permanently in MacDonalds. Or are you aiming that little bit higher, Burger King? I guess that you're just too scared to actually work hard for something for once in your life. And we're talking about AS levels right? Leisure the hardest a level you've done? Doesn't that just show how much of an idiot you are? I doubt those people revised to sh*t. Stop trying to make yourself look good. Just because I can't dispute the fact doesn't mean that it's true or that I will believe you. Like I said, not everyone's as gullible and pathetic as you. And I love how you're so proud of your subjects? I love how you didn't mention other parts of my post either. I guess you really don't know what cretin means. And don't just go and Google it and act as if you do :rolleyes: And your cheating 'fiance' Kate. You're not arguing the fact that you probably had to crank sob stories after sob stories to get her to stay either.

Just because I haven't got anything to show because I haven't done any exams yet means nothing. But when I have you can be 100% sure that it'll be better than your results. Just because you're older does not mean you're better.
    Wait a second, hold on. Since when did this become a discussion about my life? I can't actuallbe believe your sad enough to be going on, you really must have nothing better to do rofl. You've stalked my profile and posts, are you really that sad? No really, that's insanely pathetic. Your naive enough to think you know the first thing about me? Do you think I give a f**k about my results? Your so stupid. I don't. Do you think I care what some stupid kid thinks about me and my choices in life? I don't. So why are you wasting your time trying to offend me when I couldn't care less wha a nobody like yourself thinks? It's all good criticisising someone else and their life, when you havn't got anything to show of yours? Must be so perfect, eh? I'm happy with my results having not tried, I don't care what you think. Talking about my girlfriend how cool are you? FYI she's accused me of cheating like four times and no she wasn't :woo: GET A LIFE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maghreblover)
    lol, i'm size 8 to 10 and i do have ass and tits. one of my sisters too. I actually know a number of people of similar size.
    That's nice for you, I don't. Did I say you couldn't be that shape? No. Did I say I didn't know anyone that shape? Yes. Did I say it wasn't that common? Yes. Is that true? Yes.

Please read my other posts before you get all whiney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farooqi bean)
    Au contre mes amie! (Not sure if that's the correct french though )
    It is not. And how can you say whether or not I know anyone who is a size 8 or 10 with big boobs and bum? You can't. And I don't. So please just read my other effing posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah.Rivers)
    Well I'm an Acup and I love it
    You are very lucky. Your boobs will still be pert and still look great when you're 40. I wish I was that lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katebushfan)
    I know plenty of girls =/. I'm a size 8 - 10 with a large C cup and pretty average bum. My friends have similar body types. Maybe we're just lucky. But I honestly don't think about my body type that much.
    Personally I wouldn't call c cup big anyway, but that's just a difference in perception. Please read my other posts. I never said you can't be like that. I just said it's not common and the guy who equated bums and boobs to size 8/10 and equated being fat to anything over a size 10 was really stupid. You just can't make generalisations like that. I don't understand why so many got the wrong end of the stick. All I said was that I don't know anyone like that.

EDIT: which I don't, so what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah.Rivers)
    Both of you argue somewhere else!!!!!!
    sorry babes

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I find skinny girls with small boobs the most attractive of the lot.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.