The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
FinalFlash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
I've played Devil May Cry 4. I lived through the hardships of that cheat of a title. It starts off pretty well, but then half way through the game you have to go through it in reverse. Really poor story imo. Wait for DMC5, DMC4 failed imo.
Thanks for that. I saw some video review saying some of it is very repetitive.
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by vox)
(Original post by Diogeues)
Welcome to the soc! :hi:

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Too many socs dude, request denied. :nn:
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)

Too many socs dude, request denied. :nn:
:nooo:

What society must I part ways with? :nooo:

EDIT: Xbox 360 it is.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
:nooo:

What society must I part ways with? :nooo:

EDIT: Xbox 360 it is.
:lies:

Dr. Zoltan
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
Was cool to see Demon's Souls in the recommended games list.

God damn that game was such a pain in the ass to get a hold of upon release.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tknight7)
Cheers chief

sent friend request btw
Haha so it was you that sent me the friend request. I'll accept it later on today
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I just added quite a few members from here. bigmo7 I tried adding you but it seems your friends list is full :eek3:

I downloaded blur last night, took a loooong time though. Not a bad game. Just need to remember what all the different icons/boosts do so I may do well in a race :o:

Wish I could use my ethernet cable to connect to the net rather than wireless here. Don't think my housemates would appreciate a cable running through the house though
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Haha so it was you that sent me the friend request. I'll accept it later on today
3.44am :sigh: do you just dislike your bed :teeth:

3am was enough for me, otherwise i wouldnt do anything today!. Do you know what you guys should do, you ahould enter clan tournaments, i bet you could win and there are prizes iirc
chernij
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So many new members. I'm feeling dizzy.
And for not going on TSR in 24 hours, I have 8 pages to read through.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Only another 9,800 until Societ 4 :awesome:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
Only another 9,800 until Societ 4 :awesome:
You can't count. :awesome:

(Original post by chernij)
So many new members. I'm feeling dizzy.
And for not going on TSR in 24 hours, I have 8 pages to read through.
Indeed. :woo:
Brotherhood
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
PES on it's way. Anyone play?
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Brotherhood)
PES on it's way. Anyone play?
Fifa fan here.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Insomniac Debuting New Game Soon - Resistance 3?

MoH to come with Battlefield 3 beta

DiRT 3

:woo:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
:lies:

About time. :teehee:

What is with the latest trend (or perhaps it's not latest) but need to put betas in games (cheap way to get more sales). Don't think they are showing much confidence in their product.

Splinter Cell and Halo 3: ODST being other recent examples. :nothing:

Battlefield 3 > MoH though. MoH is such a boring multiplayer game. :nothing:

:dance:
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
That took me about 4/5 hours I reckon, I did my best not to collect any during the run through of the game so it would be easier right at the end and it was
(Original post by tknight7)
Me too

Heres a handy hint: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassin...18131317820094

Do you know if the treasure chests are required for 100%?
Yeah, it's going to be a miserable slog if I do decide to go for them. My least favourite part of the original was the flags to collect, and I hate how doing these collecting things is just so time consuming and boring that it usually ends up with me disliking the game quite strongly.

Already?! :eek2:
It's because I'm pro. :cool: (And also because while it's thoroughly enjoyable, it's not the hardest of games :p:)
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What is with the latest trend (or perhaps it's not latest) but need to put betas in games (cheap way to get more sales). Don't think they are showing much confidence in their product.

Splinter Cell and Halo 3: ODST being other recent examples. :nothing:

Battlefield 3 > MoH though. MoH is such a boring multiplayer game. :nothing:

:dance:
I think it's a fantastic way of marketing. It costs relatively little and in return gamers are getting something that they could really like which would spread an enormous amount of hype with word-of-mouth. Plus if they don't like it then the developers can always improve it to make it a better game. I can't really see any downsides to betas.

If you preorder Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you'll get a multiplayer beta of it from September. :teeth:
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can't count.

Indeed.
I am sure when i said that it was post number 200
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does anyone else get problems logging into PSN? It takes a while and succeeds or takes a while and then says the connection timed out. What can I do to solve this problem? I did a test and the signal strength is 62%. Other times it connects quite quickly. Help please :o:

In other news I got round to trying out Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction demo earlier, think I will have to buy one or more of the PS3 series now, should be a healthy alternative to MW2!
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
I think it's a fantastic way of marketing. It costs relatively little and in return gamers are getting something that they could really like which would spread an enormous amount of hype with word-of-mouth. Plus if they don't like it then the developers can always improve it to make it a better game. I can't really see any downsides to betas.

If you preorder Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you'll get a multiplayer beta of it from September. :teeth:
You are right (as usual :shifty: ) and I think it's also partly due to their fear of the used game markets. Developers make no money due to the used game market which has prompted companies like EA to take measures such as providing online keys only if you buy new. Some games have this and soon all will. If you used buy (console), you will have to buy an online key.

And EA (again) you see putting betas as an incentive so consumers will hold onto their game of MoH until the beta and not trade it in. Also, having betas like for like. MoH made by DICE and Battlefield made by DICE ... Look at the Halo 3 beta in Crackdown. 2 different games and Crackdown (an unknown game) got a sales boost while they were at it. This is just the same company churning out the same type of game under two different franchises. :nn:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.89%
No - I got the required grades (100)
57.47%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.64%

Watched Threads