Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    are the accommodation halls sorted yet? I've seen people talk on facebook about being in specific halls and I've not seen any confirmation of mine yet.. or is it that people who firmed the halls got given confirmation before people who went by insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Are we supposed to have received any welcome pack/info/anything? All I've received was a confirmation letter from UCAS! Help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayPricey)
    are the accommodation halls sorted yet? I've seen people talk on facebook about being in specific halls and I've not seen any confirmation of mine yet.. or is it that people who firmed the halls got given confirmation before people who went by insurance?
    People who had unconditional offers have been given their accommodation info already. People who got their results last week find out from 2nd September and will get all the info from Brookes then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily!)
    Are we supposed to have received any welcome pack/info/anything? All I've received was a confirmation letter from UCAS! Help appreciated
    Beginning of September is when we start getting info apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casiogeek)
    People who had unconditional offers have been given their accommodation info already. People who got their results last week find out from 2nd September and will get all the info from Brookes then
    Thanks a lot! I was starting to worry haha

ReputationRep:
    I posted this on another thread, but it might be useful here too:

I was an unconditional offer and received a pack about a week ago now, just before the results. They have to match up your results with your offer and then stuff an envelope. You can imagine that even without many clearing places the end of last week is a frantic time as people are constantly calling to check up and confirm their places, but the enrolment packs are trickling out more quickly again this week so they should be with you shortly.

In this pack you will find all the stuff about enrolling online and applying for halls if you haven't done that bit already (not sure how that works as I am sorted anyway so haven't paid it much attention).

You should be able to access a lot of information at http://wiki.brookes.ac.uk/ though in the meantime as it does't need a login to access the induction information for your course. When you get there, look first for your Faculty (Business, Technology Design Environment, Health and Life Sciences or Social Sciences) down the left hand side and from there look for your department then course.
    Jock
    (2011 entry IX - Economics, Politics and International Relations)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, think I will give them a call first thing and simply ask when it is likely I will receive my info pack etc, as I only received my unconditional yesterday. Grr, so confusing.

However, why dwell on things like that too too much when once such as I can say I am doing Drama & Film Studies, woo! So far I really think I am the only one doing this course o.O Where are you people?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casiogeek)
    I got into Brookes to read Medical Science See you in septemeber guys :ahee:
    I will b studying Biomedical Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f4h4d_0789)
    I will b studying Biomedical Science
    ah cool

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying at Brookes

ReputationRep:
    You guys bought your freshers tickets? http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...2F&h=WAQDkG75c

I got mine, limited amount are £15 then go to £20, looks really good

x

ReputationRep:
    Not long till we start at brookes now when is everyone planning on arriving? I'll be in Crescent Halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    Not long till we start at brookes now when is everyone planning on arriving? I'll be in Crescent Halls
    I'm also in Crescent halls! im gonna be arriving on the saturday

ReputationRep:
    Got my room details finally! Crescent Hall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdcage)
    Got my room details finally! Crescent Hall!
    YAY crescent. I loved it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottay!)
    And you're doing the same course as me! sweet cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottay!)

How do you know when your moving in? So far I've had nothing about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everto)
    How do you know when your moving in? So far I've had nothing about that.
    Move in weekend is the 17th-18th of this month.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just got my room number. gonna be in block D room 4E

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where we collect our keys from?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.