My thread. Piss off
    And your thread is full of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    And your thread is full of ****.
    Okay bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    You don't know what for sure, she obviously just got caught slipping and had no make up or anything on.

Tut tut...
    Okay.
    I thought she was 'naturally beautiful'
    This one better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Okay.
    I thought she was 'naturally beautiful'
    This one better?

Oh yeah :sexface:

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Whatever gossip you've heard, I wouldn't believe it.
    Well why would you believe the opposite? Do you know her personally?

I have as much right to believe she is arrogant as you do to think the opposite. (Not that I do believe that she is arrogant, just making a point that many people have probably already made).

Like others have said, without being made up by professionals, she looks like any other 'normal' girl. That being said, I have no strong opinion about her, I neither like nor dislike her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    I find her very annoying, actually - and it's not as if she's all that great at acting. Not saying I am however.

Apparently she got into a strop recently because "no decent parts were being offered to her" and she was considering quitting acting. That might have something to do with the fact that she's an overrated, typecast one-trick pony who thinks she is entitled to the best parts just because she's Emma Watson.

She trades on this pretence of being "beautiful"; well, honestly, it's in the eye of the beholder and I've met girls I consider to be much better looking.
    You actually believe whatever Daily Fail etc shoves down your throat? That's rubbish.I guess you're one of those persons who believe people when they say "My friend has a cousin who has a cousin who worked at the set, and Emma was like sooo rude."

Emma has always seemed like a sweet person. Modest, down to earth and humble. I highly doubt she would act like that. She's focused on her education and 'normal' life now. She doesn't know what she wants.
    Which is perfectly normal. She's only 20.

ReputationRep:
    Would rag the **** out of her. Just sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    I find her very annoying, actually - and it's not as if she's all that great at acting. Not saying I am however.

Apparently she got into a strop recently because "no decent parts were being offered to her" and she was considering quitting acting. That might have something to do with the fact that she's an overrated, typecast one-trick pony who thinks she is entitled to the best parts just because she's Emma Watson.

She trades on this pretence of being "beautiful"; well, honestly, it's in the eye of the beholder and I've met girls I consider to be much better looking.
    THANK YOU.

Yes, normality is restored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    Well why would you believe the opposite? Do you know her personally?

I have as much right to believe she is arrogant as you do to think the opposite. (Not that I do believe that she is arrogant, just making a point that many people have probably already made).

Like others have said, without being made up by professionals, she looks like any other 'normal' girl. That being said, I have no strong opinion about her, I neither like nor dislike her.
    Well, I don't take whatever I see in the Daily Fail to heart. I don't know her personally no, but after 10 years and what I've seen of Emma. Seems highly unlikely. I wouldn't make assumptions either way. Especially not by what I read in the rubbish media. Yes, she's a very normal girl. That's the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    THANK YOU.

Yes, normality is restored
    She hasn't had any other roles outside Potter (except Ballet Shoes) how can she by typecast? And her throwing a fit is the most stupidest thing I've heard all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    Like others have said, without being made up by professionals, she looks like any other 'normal' girl.
    Then I'd expect you 'normal' girls should be confident to contend with her looks / attractiveness (and yes I understand different people have different tastes).

And just to save time, if you answer yes, then pics or gtfo really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    How about the OP posts a picture of herself and then we can see if she is jealous?
    This has no relevance to anything, but just to to make you happy I will

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1447431&page=2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    She hasn't had any other roles outside Potter (except Ballet Shoes) how can she by typecast? And her throwing a fit is the most stupidest thing I've heard all day.
    Stop being so defensive. Potter fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Then I'd expect you 'normal' girls should be confident to contend with her looks / attractiveness (and yes I understand different people have different tastes).

And just to save time, if you answer yes, then pics or gtfo really.
    yes

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1447431&page=2

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't usually get involved in a thread like this, but just wanted to say that having read a few of the descriptions of what it is about her that justifies peoples' obsessions with her, I have to say I know dozens of people who fit those descriptions, yet who don't get the same attention.

It's clearly just as much to do with the fact that the grass is naturally greener on the other side, and we can much more easily idolize someone distant from us than someone close to us who we actually understand. I think its stating the obvious to say that were you to be close to someone similar to Emma Watson in all respects, you would not idolize her in the same way because you would also be able to see her flaws more clearly and wouldn't have the distance that allows you to exaggerate her good characteristics.

Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. I did the same with Angelina Jolie for a long time. But I'm just saying, try and put your obsessions in perspective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Would rag the **** out of her. Just sayin
    well when you put it like that. . . :sexface:

NO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Stop being so defensive. Potter fan.
    Potter fan? Oh yes, that just makes everything I say meaningless.
    I'm merely pointing out the facts. .

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I mean yeah I'd tap that

But Emma Watson just has that girl next door look, that don't fall in love with me look.

That look that says I don't realize how good looking I am. I'm sorry you're just gonna have to accept she's a good looking woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    well when you put it like that. . . :sexface:

NO!
    I don't really understand what you're saying here... Are you saying I wouldn't rag the **** out of her? Because I'm pretty sure I would....

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you are jealous. Every woman that has caused widespread hysteria amongst men with her looks/talent has had a huge amount of women to slate her.

Why is it guys never make threads saying "WHY IS BRAD PITT/ JOHNNY DEPP/ HUGH JACKMAN HOT!?!?!?!" ? Because we understand that just because we don't find a member of our own sex attractive, doesn't mean they're not attractive to the opposite sex.

How I wish girls would get this ****ing logic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.