Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, what do YOU want to do in life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azimuth)
    There's nothing impossible about it! I'm planning to move to Japan next year.
    Oh, really? Wow! That's pretty amazing!
    I would LOVE to, it'd be like a dream come true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    I absolutely have no clue, I have different ideas but I don't think I'll follow through. I don't have much of a clue of how my future will turn out.
    Comedy in your sig made my day

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm in the 12th grade and i want to be a forensic psychologist. What would i need to study to achieve this and how long will it take. which colleges do you recommend?

ReputationRep:
    I am currently at Year 11 right now, but my long term goal is to be a corporate lawyer working for a leading london law firm but for my short term goal I am thinking of maybe getting excellent GCSE grades and going to an highly selective gramamr school sixth form then If I am good enough get into Oxford or Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Marry some rich woman and be a househusband. Life sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Graduate from a decent uni having studied econ and philosophy.
    Move to the USA or Canada.
    Become an investment analyst or perhaps uni lecturer.
    Marry and have kids late 20s/early 30s.
    Grow old and die

ReputationRep:
    Study PPE at Oxford, do a masters at MIT, move to New York, marry a hot, singer-songwriter like Bruno Mars, make loads of money and live on the Upper East Side like Blair Waldorf.

ReputationRep:
    No idea. All I know is that my parents are the most important thing in my life, and my dad needs caring for, so hopefully run some sort of Internet business , that way I can run things from home whilst looking after him.

ReputationRep:
    Be scientist, make a bebi, buy a house, see the world. :suith:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.