Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No snow here atm.. well theres a sprinkling on the ground.
    It came down real heavey about half 9 in bedfordshire.
    BRING ON THE SNOW ^___^

ReputationRep:
    No but it did earlier on, the snow from like 2 days ago is still here. The temperature hasn't gotten warmer than -1 here I don't think....

ReputationRep:
    Nothing in Blackpool. It's freezing cold but sunny. FUUUUU-

Bet it snows Saturday when i'm supposed to be going to manchester. -_-

ReputationRep:
    Its stopped snowing for now, but there's about 10 inches of snow outside. No school for me!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah in cornwall
    oh no, no college what a shame i really wanted to go

ReputationRep:
    Snowing in Leeds

ReputationRep:
    Dundee Uni is shut.all the lecturers must have died of snow.Don't think the buses are on either.

SUNNY! in Wimbledon aww

ReputationRep:
      notyet, i hope it will snow as much as it did here last year, my dad nearly crashed it was quite funny, though scary atr the time. we made a big snowman and he lasted until after christmas. i beheaded him in the end, it was a sad day, but he committed many crimes agaist snowmanity.

ReputationRep:
      No But Newcastle does (my hometown), i'm gutted i'm not back home to enjoy it!

(Original post by CookieDoughLove)
        No But Newcastle does (my hometown), i'm gutted i'm not back home to enjoy it!
        how comes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by blueray)
        how comes? :confused:
        Because i'm in Manchester for uni :p:

(Original post by CookieDoughLove)
          Because i'm in Manchester for uni :p:
          oh kl whats uni like ? im doing gcses

ReputationRep:
          There's lots of snow in York (where I've been this weekend) and it's been snowing in Newcastle since Wednesday (where I'm trying to go back to today) :indiff:

ReputationRep:
          Nooo damnnn it London, just snow alreaddyy!

ReputationRep:
          There is lots of snow outside but it's not snowing right now...apparently it's going to snow a lot overnight, but I wouldn't trust the forecast seeing as they didn't predict any for my area last night/today and it has snowed loads!

ReputationRep:
          Unfortunately yes, and lots! Now have to face the outdoors to go back to college...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by blueray)
          oh kl whats uni like ? im doing gcses
          Um, personally I think it's way overrated, but I suppose it has to be done!

Stick in with your GCSE's.....I wish I had of.

lol id use a tractor! try skiing that helps or snowboarding to work you'd be the coolest person

ReputationRep:
            Aye, big style. Buses aren't running, uni's shut, wellies are a must.

I heard the South is about to feel the wrath of the cold too pretty soon...ye be warned! :snowman2:

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.