Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a badboy breakfast at work - look and you'll be extremely jealous! ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Jealous?

No, I'm vegetarian, jealous is what I'd be feeling if it was just a sausage buttie. There are no words for what I feel towards you right now.

Though you did ruin it with ketchup. Brown sauce all the way!

ReputationRep:
    It looks amazing, I'm really craving an FEB now! imo the ketchup was unnecessary though

ReputationRep:
    At my school, a tuna sandwich costs more than that. This is a bloody bargain.

ReputationRep:
    One word...

LAD.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    how very strange

i'll try anything once. and yes that extends to pretty horrific things. had some intestine and then some chicken feet in china... really can't say i'll be trying those again

oh my boyfriend's parents eat chicken feet, and he reckons he will get me to try them one day... are they bad? hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by should be revising)
    One word...

LAD.
    :flutter:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.