Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As much as 25,000 bananas

ReputationRep:
    100kg!!!

ReputationRep:
    181cm and 71kg

ReputationRep:
    i dont even know how tall i am anymore, i think im over 160cm...all i know im 67kg, used to be 54kg before uni :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    175 cm and 50 kg

but my new years resolution is to lose at least 3 kg !

Hope for 47 kg

ReputationRep:
    I'm just under 5ft 4in. I weigh 10st! I personally think I look fat. Up until last yr I used to weigh around 8st all through my teen yrs but then I got some weight issues & then put on loads of weight! The fatest I got was 11st 5lbs, & I'm soooo glad that I've been able to lose some weight! My ideal weight is about 8st 7lbs, & hopefully when I reach my target weight, I don't want to be more than 9st! But that's just me!

ReputationRep:
    i am 5'7 tall
    and im 7.6 stones

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6 foot and 11 stone.

ReputationRep:
    I love how people are giving excuses for 'why they weigh too high an amount' when the majority of the posters are underweight.

5'6", 9-9.5 stone of pure muscle

ReputationRep:
    5'7"

about 60 kg

ReputationRep:
    175cm 74kg gotta drop some weight >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issih)
    100kg!!!
    Lol lies!

Female
    About 5 ft 7.7"
    Maybe 9.6 stone
    I normally wear sizes 10-12.

Great, now I feel horrible I'm shorter and heavier than the OP.

ReputationRep:
    Female
    5'6.5
    9ish stone... haha I put on 16-18kg in the last 2 years (blame my boyfriend for taking me out)! Funny thing is, nobody can tell! I measured my hips and they're around 12 inches bigger now though, and although I can't fit into my old size 10 jeans, I can fit into my new size 10 jeans perfectly fine :s... The world is weird.

ReputationRep:
    8 stone 6, and 5'5.5" I think. That's what I remember from last time I got measured, if not it was only a couple of pounds and an inch more in both cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
    and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)
    8st 6 and 5"11???? good god you must be skinny as hell!

i'm 5"7 and 9st 5, i'm a boulderer so i am slightly "built"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    8st 6 and 5"11???? good god you must be skinny as hell!

i'm 5"7 and 9st 5, i'm a boulderer so i am slightly "built"
    Aye, But I take pride in the nicknames I get; 'Auschwitz survivor' and 'bag of bones' :proud:

ReputationRep:
    5'6"
    9st 5lbs last time i weighed myself...but that was the day after boxing day. Bad idea =[
    I'm unhappy past the 9st mark, and happiest around 8st 4lb.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell OP you're skinny.
    I'm 16, 5'8" and 130 pounds (9 stone 4). For some reason I've lost weight despite eating like an animal over Christmas. Still, not complaining ha would rather be just under nine stone.

ReputationRep:
    5'3", 7 stone 12

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.