Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care if your boyfriends have small ****? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Because that's the whole of the female population. :rolleyes:
    The vast majority of women do want big dicks, it's not just on TSR.

I have no idea who all these girls who say 'Less then 7 inch is rubbish' have been sleeping with but let me give some examples.

*No I can't give sizes. I've never once actually measured a sexual partner with a tape measure*

First sexual partner was not small... probably just above average? But did absolutey nothing but thrust. Sex was rubbish. I received no pleasure; the size did not make up for lack of technique.

My first boyfriend. A little bigger then^. Took a lot more care to turn me on. It was nice but didn't really feel amazing. With experience (4 years of) it got much better.

Second boyfriend. A fair deal smaller than other two. Not gona lie, I was worried that wouldn't feel it. By the time he eventually got to that part, I was far too turned on to even notice. He never disappointed me and I sort of forgot that he was a bit smaller. Best sex I've ever had. Fact.

A ONS. About the same size as boyfriend number 2. Terrible technique. No pleasure. Shame, I'd really turned myself on thinking about it...

Latest partner. Smaller than anything I've ever had, but again, technique in everything is so good that he barely needs to use his penis anyway.

So, honestly, for me technique > size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Why would they be lying??

Its a fairly significant amount of posters who say it here and in real life/other websites/on tv etc, so i assume that a significant proprtion of women need or like a big one/dislike small ones

Im not just taking those posts on tsr as complete truth
    There's a difference between "need" and "like" though.

Some things are preferable in life, but that doesn't mean its the be all and end all of a relationship. I'm not saying they're lying, I'm just saying you're not seeing things in perspective.

A few girls on TSR does not equal the entirety of the female species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    3.5 inches I believe.

I only know that because a few weeks after we split up, I was having a drink at my mates, had a bottle of blue wkd, and my hand around the bottle neck felt strangely familiar. So my mate started running around looking for a ruler. And that's how we discovered his exact measurements. Ah well, he was a tosser anyway.

A **** and a small penis, not got much going for him has he? :lol:
    :rofl: love it!

ReputationRep:
    personally, definately not, as long as it still does it job lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.e)
    Are you anon#4 in this thread? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1336289
    I can safely say no without looking at that, as I have never posted anonymously on TSR.

I see you've linked us to a nice collection of your previous posts under your old hxx alias though

ReputationRep:
    Stewart Francis on live at the apollo " women who say size doesnt matter are very shallow".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.e)
    Some quotes from this thread...
    You misquoted me though..

My sentiments are thus; A bigger willy will always be preferable (okay, if we're being pedantic, more than 8 inches it too big), but that's only if we're just focussing on willies. We do like the whole package (i'e. everything attached to said willy) too. His demenour, his personality, his sense of humour and his capability to love far outweigh what's in his pants in terms of importance. I would, any time, dedicate my efforts to a man who was kind, loving, intelligent and loyal even if he did *gasp* have a 5 inch willy, over a cocky douchebag with (for argument's sake) an 8 incher.

I would never sleep with a man who I didn't deeply care for so for me, the size of my man's todger will never be an issue.

Bigger willies do give more physical pleasure, we can't escape that, but the act of being physically intimate with the man you're crazy about means far more to me than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora)
    You misquoted me though..

My sentiments are thus; A bigger willy will always be preferable (okay, if we're being pedantic, more than 8 inches it too big), but that's only if we're just focussing on willies. We do like the whole package (i'e. everything attached to said willy) too. His demenour, his personality, his sense of humour and his capability to love far outweigh what's in his pants in terms of importance. I would, any time, dedicate my efforts to a man who was kind, loving, intelligent and loyal even if he did *gasp* have a 5 inch willy, over a cocky douchebag with (for argument's sake) an 8 incher.

I would never sleep with a man who I didn't deeply care for so for me, the size of my man's todger will never be an issue.

Bigger willies do give more physical pleasure, we can't escape that, but the act of being physically intimate with the man you're crazy about means far more to me than anything else.
    Nicely put

I already pos repped you the other day so it won't let me do it again, I just tried

ReputationRep:
    Why do these threads always re-surface? I'm not the biggest, and I suppose I am a bit insecure about it but the girls I've been with seem to have genuinely enjoyed themselves, so what's to worry about?

Unless you have micropenis or something crazy, then if a girl is really going to make the size of your penis a dealbreaker, then I'd question why you're with such a person to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    LAD!
    Merci, mi'lady.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure hxx is in here and or has been in here on several usernames already but i'd just like to tell him that he needn't worry because less than 10% of Women will see a massive **** in their lifetime. SO BUGGER OFF WITH ALL THE WHINING!

Good, now this thread can end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch ****. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.
    Do you have a 12" pinky :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    Do you have a 12" pinky :sexface:
    No :dontknow:

It's about an inch and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Size don't matter, it's what you do with it.
    Ok.. first of all, don't listen to guys on this one.

It does matter. Unfortunately, if a guy has a little ****, then a girls going to notice. If she's a virgin, she'll be like "oh, that was abit anticlimatic.. why does everyone make such a fuss" or if she's experienced, she'll know. I'm not saying you can't fancy a guy with a small weinier before guys get touchy, i'm just saying that girls can tell, and unless you're Russell Brand, 'technique' doesn't make up for it that much.
    On a good note, the guys who think they have a small **** are usually averaged sized and don't realise.

ReputationRep:
    How small is small? Do you actually mean average?
    My ex was large and it just meant sex was painful, so average/ just under average is perfect.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Profesh)
    Very easily. Although I sincerely doubt that the majority of girls who cite their preference for '6" or over' have actually measured their sexual partners, so you should be fine.
    point taken
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Boobies.)

It does matter. Unfortunately, if a guy has a little ****, then a girls going to notice. If she's a virgin, she'll be like "oh, that was abit anticlimatic.. why does everyone make such a fuss" or if she's experienced, she'll know. I'm not saying you can't fancy a guy with a small weinier before guys get touchy, i'm just saying that girls can tell, and unless you're Russell Brand, 'technique' doesn't make up for it that much.
    On a good note, the guys who think they have a small **** are usually averaged sized and don't realise.
    More to it than just penetration anyway

(Original post by Boobies.)

I know what you mean.

What size do you consider as average sized?

ReputationRep:
    "Although there is wide anatomical variation, the length of the unaroused vagina of a woman of child-bearing age is approximately 6 to 7.5 cm (2.5 to 3 in) across the anterior wall (front), and 9 cm (3.5 in) long across the posterior wall (rear). During sexual arousal the vagina expands in both length and width. Its elasticity allows it to stretch during sexual intercourse and during birth to offspring." - Wikipedia

So a massive willy wouldn't really fit in anyway :')

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.