Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RozeeColton)
    wooooooooooo! Conditional for photography and film!!
    I must say, I came out the interview, got in the car and cried sooo much - Interview from hell... and CONVINCED I would be rejected. I mean, whats your favourite book, Rose? ..."I don't really read...Oh! I like harry potter though!" What.a.dumbass.! :P I was so nervous I couldn't name one piece I can play on my saxophone and have been playing for 6 years... ! S'all good now though x
    Hey there well done, any tips on the interview questions xxx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for nursing at Napier?
    I got an interview invite yesterday, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied to Psychology or is it just me? I've not heard back yet

ReputationRep:
    Anybody any offer? It is sadly quite here in the past few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OndrejC2)
    Anybody any offer? It is sadly quite here in the past few days
    It's very quiet here, it's all so scary I have to say

ReputationRep:
    has anyone receive any offers for journalism???

ReputationRep:
    Hey, had anyone heard anything from Product Design? I'm really bored of waiting now. :P

ReputationRep:
    Received two rejects from Napier yesterday for Digital Media and Web Technologies

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping to get an unconditional for BA in Business Management, and if I do it will be my back up chhoice as I'm more likely to take my Heriot Watt conditional for BB in highers.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone ,
    I've applied for English literature and I have got a conditional offer from Napier.

Anyone else has applied for English?

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back tonight and got an unconditional for my 3rd choice which is interactive media, smiles good luck to guises who also have xx

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have conditionals but not know what the condition is? UCAS still hasn't been updated since my email from the uni over a week ago!x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Open Day on the 19th by the way? I'm going to the Health, Life and Social Sciences Open day Still haven't had a reply yet but hope to go to Napier so it'll be an interesting day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaydeLauryn)
    Guess you're advice was right, just got an email through saying they want my portfolio by march 15th

worried about this event thing though kinda, not sure what to do! Better get my brain in gear! haha x
    Thats so good, good for you!! What did u end up submitting? or have u not submitted it yet? I got a rejection :P only hope I have left is Stirling!!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for Software Engineering

So far 1 x unconditional, 1 x conditional, 2 x unsuccessful :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anakintoast)
    Anyone going to the Open Day on the 19th by the way? I'm going to the Health, Life and Social Sciences Open day Still haven't had a reply yet but hope to go to Napier so it'll be an interesting day
    Yepp I'm going for Business open day hope the weather's nice.

Also, business people, I got an email today saying they aim to get replies to offers out by end of march (still like 2 weeks to wait though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.ameera)
    has anyone receive any offers for journalism???
    Nope. No-one i've spoken to who has applied has got any either.
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessibear)
    Nope. No-one i've spoken to who has applied has got any either.
    When was your interview?
    its not for me really, my friend has been stressing her brains out:C...ive applied to the language and intercultural communication course!

ReputationRep:
    any criminology offers?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently a girl in my year applied to Napier for the same course as me (Psychology and Sociology) and got a conditional yesterday, so that says to me that that area of admissions is being looked at right now, so yay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.