Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go down on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    when/why wouldn't you?
    seems complusary to me

ReputationRep:
    Some people like oral, others do not. Nothing wrong either way, but I think you have to be honest about it. Otherwise, it can be awkward for both.
    Can be really pleasurable, but only if you are into it. Neither his nor her bodily fluids taste like strawberries or chocolate or sweeties, so you shouldn't expect it to lol. But if you are both healthy with good hygiene, then it should taste fine! Some people are saying they don't like giving it due to the taste or smell or whatever, girls sometimes feel the same about guys... so why not have a shower together before you do it if you feel that way?

Personally, I prefer to give than receive and I usually prefer sex than oral anyway.
    I'm a girl by the way. I can enjoy oral, but I find I only enjoy receiving if I know the guy really does like to do it. If he doesn't really want to do it, I would honestly prefer he just didn't!

I only want a guy to do it if he can enjoy it himself too, then I can relax and enjoy it. He should not do it just because he thinks he has to. He doesn't have to.

ReputationRep:
    Most guys don't have a problem with it. I can't think of anyone who has said they don't wanna do it actually. But maybe it's because they think they'll get it back then but they won't :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyGirl92)
    Most guys don't have a problem with it. I can't think of anyone who has said they don't wanna do it actually. But maybe it's because they think they'll get it back then but they won't :P
    I fear you havn't met many of my type of guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As long as youre both comfortable with it you may as well. And im going to agree with the flavoured lube thing if youre freaked out with the taste. It helps, and it creates interesting sensations if its cold.

Oh and an added question, am I the only person that has a boyfriend that is more willing to go down on me than have a blowjob? It makes him happy cos he knows if he goes down on me it can cause multiple orgasms, whereas if i go down on him, once he cums thats basically it for the night.
    Haha that is SO true!
    The guy I'm 'with' is always willing to do it to me but if I don't wanna do it to him then he doesn't complain. Just means it's all over quicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    I fear you havn't met many of my type of guy
    Nope, obviously not. Never met anyone who hates it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyGirl92)
    Nope, obviously not. Never met anyone who hates it!
    wow, you must taste nice

ReputationRep:
    Do it mate, she will be very happy with you, as long as shes clean theres hardly any taste and its not unpleasent if there is.

I do it all the time and no issues yet

ReputationRep:
    It's not nice for the tongue and the nostrils, to me, but the thought of her being like 'yeah, oh yeah baby' (i'd ask her in advance to say baby) is what would assure that i would go down on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.. that was a pretty cringe worthy experiance reading some of the comments in this thread.. particularly ones by the blatent virgin effofex

ReputationRep:
    I've never gone down on a girl that has tasted bad. There have been variations in the taste, but nothing that put me off.

It's probably an acquired taste, but I like it :perv:

ReputationRep:
    My ex wanted to do it to me, but the thought makes me cringe lmao and the thought makes my current boyfriend hurl loool I rather give than receive. Plus after a blowjob he goes like a rabbit lmfao he's not a one minute man at all

ReputationRep:
    U poor ****!!

Trust me fishermen friends rule!

Now stop talking bout em, b4 ur Mrs no's
    Y she married u!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.