The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hooj
Have you not clocked on yet dear?

No. I'm not psychic like you, sadly. :frown:

Unless you're trying to tell me you've been trolling me the whole time, in which case, I have to congratulate you. Good job. Even I have to admit that. :redface:
Reply 181
Justin let me breakj thgis likul ting down for you mon!

TSR girls are student, thus they are indie or rah, thus they like skinny dweebs. FACT!

They just cant or dont know how to handle a bigger man. Fear of the unknown and all that.
Reply 182
Original post by Germanic
he isnt bodybuilder size or anything. has the typical built fitness model physique. most 'toned' guys just look skinny.

He is more than just 'the fitness model' type. I've seen trainers in gyms, and they are usually toned and slightly broad. That guy looks like one big, pulsating bicep.
Reply 183
Original post by Justin Hammer
No they dont but why is it everyone scrambles for a fault once they do. Lettuce be reality here, the only real fault this guy has is low lying nipples, very common on alot of men only they dont workout so the abnormality is not amplified. I find it amusing the way everyone jumps at the first fault they could find. Of course we all have to knock him down a peg to feel better about our saggy, weak, shapeless selves. I will be real once again, given the opportunity most yound males would have that physique if they didnt have to work for it. The comments on here are rich to say the least.

I don't. But you post a picture of the allegedly (in your opinion). "Hottest male ever. Merlin's gift to the female kind." .. What kind of responses did you expect?

His only fault isn't his famous nipples. I simply do not find him attractive. His face or his body. People have different opinions.
A nice argument but pointless. I guess you could say I am more attracted to this:

than this:

Both are the same however one is real and one is not. That was the point Hooj was getting at
he isnt bodybuilder size or anything. has the typical built fitness model physique. most 'toned' guys just look skinny.

I find these "toned" guys you speak of to be most attractive. :colondollar:
Reply 186
Original post by INTJ
He is more than just 'the fitness model' type. I've seen trainers in gyms, and they are usually toned and slightly broad. That guy looks like one big, pulsating bicep.

look up greg plitt, most well known fitness model. similar size if not bigger than guy in OP

/argument
Fixed that. And yes I think I am perfectly entitled to do so thankyou very much.

I wasn't debating your right to do so. I just thought that once we established the flaws in your theory you could develop them - maybe so it applies to more women..

(I mean, I don't often come up with misogynistic theories, but if I did I would strive to make them as good as possible)
Reply 188
Original post by Hooj
That's a nice excuse...

It's not an excuse. Your post doesn't make any sense.
Reply 189
look up greg plitt, most well known fitness model. similar size if not bigger than guy in OP

/argument

Well, perhaps that's the case, but it doesn't mean it is the archetypal body of beauty. I think it looks ridiculous, as if he's spent more time in the gym than at school.
Original post by INTJ

oh come on that doesnt even make any sense
Reply 191
Original post by RoshniDiya
I find these "toned" guys you speak of to be most attractive. :colondollar:

this is what you really want

Reply 192
I'm 99% straight but my gay 1% would always prefer skinny men to muscular ones.
Reply 193
Original post by INTJ
Well, perhaps that's the case, but it doesn't mean it is the archetypal body of beauty. I think it looks ridiculous, as if he's spent more time in the gym than at school.

nah hes pretty much the ideal size, u mad?
Reply 194
Original post by Luceria
It's not an excuse. Your post doesn't make any sense.

Your brain cannot compute...
Reply 195
oh come on that doesnt even make any sense

I obviously didn't mean it literally... I was emphasising the fact that I think he looks ridiculous.
I dont find him attractive either ,yo, shoot me nau! :ahee:
wtf is that.
Reply 198
Original post by Hooj
Your brain cannot compute...

That's not an answer. Merely a childish insult.
Original post by INTJ

Hahaha foolish, I knew someone would do it eventually. Do you know how much comments like these show your insecurity? What exactly indicates that he spends more time in the gym than he does studying. He's a track athlete and a graduate, I am his size and an engineering undergrad. I swear most of the people in shape I have met have been far smarter than the guys out of shape.

Latest