*Yawns* been said like a million times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    I'm astounded at how many people have stolen. o.O
    We're bad ass neeks

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cards because thats just how i roll

ReputationRep:
    When I was 6 I stole some chewing gum from the supermarket. I still feel bad about it :rolleyes: Chewing gum was banned by my mother and I was desperate to see what it was like so I just picked some up and put it in my pocket. Can't remember which one it was put I do remember that it was pink and strawberry flavoured (I do know that it wasn't bubble gum. It did say "chewing gum" on the packet). The best thing was that at the time there was an epic game of Cops and Robbers going on at breaktimes with at least half of my primary school playing. I got promoted to head robber that week (although it did mean I had to give some of the gum away )

The only other thing is numerous train journeys .

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it I've actually stolen quite a bit...

At around 8ish I remember stealing a lolly from choices, one of those special fliptop ones.

I've often frequented in the old hotel towel, shampoos, etc steal

Pick and Mix...god love Woolworths.

Several glasses and wine buckets and such in pubs.

Pretty much every time I used to go to Tesco/Asda/M&S/Waitrose with my parents up until I was.15 or so, I'd help myself to a bottle of coke, some crisps, sweets...full meal really.

Other peoples random items: pens, that sort of thing.

A free holiday (which involved sneaking me onto the site and pretending I'd lost my wristband or whatever...) twice!

Money from my friend...only about £2 mind!

Self service check outs...

I've also assisted in my cousins thieving skills: he stoles makeup, DVDs, clothes...etc etc. And he never gets caught! Mind you he did once and now bares the consequences of a ban for life...amazing over a 22p of Lidl coke.

My GOD! I'm a thief!

ReputationRep:
    A Hockey helmet and stick.
    I didn't know my friends are going to play hockey that day so one of them let me borrow one of their gears and i forgot to return it to them after playing.
    They haven't even ask me about it until now.
    Im actually planning on returning it, im just to busy and shy because its been a long time already. :p:

ReputationRep:
    A pack of two Kinder Eggs. I'm a ****ing badman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I'm not condoning theft. You shouldn't do it. I've stolen things in the past and I'm pretty sure many have (and maybe still are) too. Simply out of curiosity, what have you stolen and why? Was it an accidental theft? How expensive/big was the item? I've stolen things like stationary, cosmetics and magazines. Yes I know what you're thinking "what a bad girl: sexface:" But in my defensive, I was very young and carefree. Yes, I know, the things I've stole aren't exactly impressive. So I was just wondering...What have you bad boys and girls ever stolen

Ta ta.

Edit - Not entirely sure why I got a bit of neg rep for this. This thread seems to be quite popular. I’m just trying to make TSR a little bit more entertaining, thas all. But fair enough :dontknow:
    You can add that you've stolen my precious time to your list.

ReputationRep:
    12 litre bottles of Vodka whilst working at a shop.

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if this counts as stealing but back in school days a friend came over and happened to leave a DVD in my room. I still have it 8 years later Doesn't matter though, it's only one of the crappy Matrix sequels.

Also another friend left some DVDs and a cosy blanky in my room, I still have them and until they decide to come and collect them after numerous texts sent months ago I'm claiming ownership :smug:

One more thing - some skull rings and condoms from Poundland. That place is so easy to nick from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaqera)
    You're an idiot.
    That is all.
    In your eyes, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    a few bottles of beer and some cigerettes whilst paraletic the other week. i have no recolection of buying them anyway

i've accedentally robbed my mates mobile before - in my defence he had the same phone as me.

part from that pick 'n' mix from woolworths

i've also film hopped at the cinema a few times and Ofc jumped a few taxi's

ReputationRep:
    People's identity.

ReputationRep:
    I stole a balloon from the front of a magazine in Woolworths once. I think I was 5.

Oh and I stole a bag of those milky star things from Woolworths too. I walked out the shop by accident with them in my hand. Oops! Totally forgot I was holding them.

I also nicked a pair of bikini bottoms from MK one a couple of years ago. I tried them on (over my underwear), and I forgot to take them back off. I only noticed when I went into another shop to try on another one and thought **** I forgot to take them off in that shop. So I just dumped them on the floor in the changing room of this other shop. So glad they had no security tags on. That would have been embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if anyone will have heard of it, but definately Scottish people should - the games company in Dundee that went bust, Realtime Worlds, is near where I live at uni. A couple of a weeks ago lightning hit the police station opposite it and the resonance from the thunder knocked some of the letters off the wall of their office, so I nicked an "e" It's sitting in my room just now :P I felt a little bit bad, but they aren't exactly gonna need their letters now the building is to let :/

ReputationRep:
    I worked on a bakery counter for 4 years, so no doubt it's one of the many cheesecakes, pancakes, chocolate cakes, fresh cookies, doughnuts or morning rolls that helped me through my hangovers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    About £5.5k in music writing/recording/processing software.
    I forgot about that! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    A matchbox, when I was 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    As 10 year olds me and a mate used to always walk into the same supermarket and steal chocolate bars and sweets, then exit the store through the back entrance without scanners. We got caught twice, as far as I can remember out of a handfull of trips. I remember the employee checking my mates pockets and then letting him go, but he still had a pocketfull of bounty's so she didn't check properly haha. I've also paid less than I'm supposed to due to stupid cashiers not concentrating properly on their jobs, usually in some back street cornershops where they use their heads to count the price, not scanners.... I show them the items in my hands and give them the money straight away, slightly less money than the items cost. It has worked a few times.

ReputationRep:
    My sister encouraged me to steal those Lypsyl lip balm things when I was little one in every colour. From Boots. I feel awful whenever I go there now haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.