"Do I look like a *****?"
    "What?"
    "DO I LOOK LIKE A *****?"
    "No?"
    "Then why you tryin' to **** me like a *****!?"
    +rep for Pulp Fiction!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    True, it's terrible when a woman hits a man. However since men are usually stronger and scarier than women it's slightly different:

usually when a woman slaps a man its out of pure disrespect (awful)

but when a man hits a woman it can be really dangerous and downright terrifying.

Of course those are just generalizations and there will be a lot of exceptions.
    So what?
    If a woman slaps a man, the whore forfeits her rights as a 'physically-inferior woman' and should get slapped back.

Yes, a man-slap would, on most occasions, be very strong...but the whore should have thought about that before slapping. It's like playing with fire and then complaining when you get burned.

Slap a man, and expect to have the living day lights slapped out of you. If you're lucky, the man has self-control and a code of conduct so doesn't respond physically.

ReputationRep:
    From your original post you seemed to think about the sitation and behave in a mature manner (its natural to say things in the heat of the moment, we are only human).

You did well to give you and her a period in which to cool off.

Maybe she did understand this was important to you and that you feel let down but for some reason she felt it was urgent and important for some reason to go see her mate ? Maybe there's a little more to the story.

Or maybe she just didn't consider your feelings as much as you would have done or would expect her to and she was very shocked at your reaction.

It sounds like things have got out of hand. I don't think it's acceptable for her to hit you but this may not be something you need to break up over. It wouldn't be positive for her to believe her reaction was acceptable or that she was justified in which case she would believe she would have the right to behave in a similar way in a similar situation.

ReputationRep:
    right i dont care how much you love this girl or whatever ........... she knew for a month and then pulled this **** with you ! this means she isnt a a person who cares that she had a holiday being bought for her by her bf in paris !!! like if someone was going to do that for me i would treat them with the respect they deserve

screw her ............ bring like a lad friend or 2 or more and go to paris for a piss up ............ i think she hurt your feelings by what she did and she disrespected you. YOU HAD EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO HER in my opinion if she thinks otherwise she is a hypocrite

im glad you didnt slap her back or anything because that would just get you in trouble !! .... i dont know if you wana continue a relantionship with this girl but she doesnt even seem decent enough like to tell you i cant go to paris i have a bday coming up or something like that

and then the ringing and txting back after she hit you ?! ..... i know she is a girl but slaps do hurt like i wouldnt talk to her let her stew for ages until u wana on your terms .... thats if you still want to of course .... but in the meantime have a lads trip in paris go drinking have fun & dont get slapped by a girl unless you want to of course :devil:

btw i duno like but if you had slapped her she would prob get lads after you and brothers etc etc etc ...... so like just let her rot for a while until u wana sort things out or break them off

ReputationRep:
    Silly bint.

ReputationRep:
    Don't just break up with that ***** - lock her in your cellar with no food and water for 10 days. That should shut her up.

ReputationRep:
    I can see why you're pissed off tbh. She chose a birthday party over a weekend away? Silly girl.
    Not sure what you can do about that particular thing to be honest.

But it's a daft thing to break up over. Yes she slapped you, but some people do silly things when they are angry - which doesn't excuse it of course. If I were you, i'd let that slide, but warn her that if she dares lifts her hands to you again, you'll leave her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperatore)
    So what?
    If a woman slaps a man, the whore forfeits her rights as a 'physically-inferior woman' and should get slapped back.

Yes, a man-slap would, on most occasions, be very strong...but the whore should have thought about that before slapping. It's like playing with fire and then complaining when you get burned.

Slap a man, and expect to have the living day lights slapped out of you. If you're lucky, the man has self-control and a code of conduct so doesn't respond physically.
    I agree that it's stupid not only because he might hit back but because it's also a really direspectful thing to do to a person. However, I disagree with you that most men would hit back - I would say the majority of men (perhaps younger men would be more likely to) wouldn't. I also don't think that she should 'expect the living daylights' to be slapped out of her.

I say he shouldn't talk to her for a while then see how he feels. Also say he should have gone to Paris alone or taken another friend!

ReputationRep:
    http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2950/trolluy.jpg

Troll.

ReputationRep:
    sure..give it some time.people tend to do bad things when they are fuming or angry!my advice is that do not break up with her coz its not worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShakeyJJ)
    Alternatively, instead of my previous advice;

"Do I look like a *****?"
    "What?"
    "DO I LOOK LIKE A *****?"
    "No?"
    "Then why you tryin' to **** me like a *****!?"
    Haha nice pulp fiction quote

ReputationRep:
    Rep for being a super sleuth when I can give it.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, he could also have posted it on Robot9000, if that's a site he frequents he may have wanted our family-friendly advice and their "burn her house down and blame it on her friends" advice...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    To be brutally honest, it doesn't sound that much like she wants to be with you. Perhaps she was looking for an excuse to get out of going to Paris?

Unless there is something amazingly special about this friend, (she's just got over cancer, returned from years abroad etc) then **** it, man. Get rid of her.

when you acting like a hoe, gotta go, gotta go

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I have been in 4 and 5 year relationships. We have had heated exchanges but no one has ever slapped anyone else

She told you to cancel the trip and then slapped you? Why are you still referring to her as your girlfriend?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.