Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    How many do you have? :curious:
    Sorry it was a typo. Meant to say girlfriend's as in the possessive. I only have one girlfriend, all I need

ReputationRep:
    Well we are 20 minutes into Xmas. So we want to know what you got for christmas. Some of us open presents from midnight I know in my house we open one present and the rest of our pressies are opened later on after.

So let us know what you got all throughout the day. I shall keep you posted on what I got later on throughout the day.

So far I have got a xmas card earlier on today with £10. So let us all know people. We shall be waiting :tea:

ReputationRep:
    In recent years my parents havent made any big surprises on xmas and just really got me the clothes n stuff i asked for. well they got me an iPad

ReputationRep:
    This is what I've recieved so far, it's from my brother
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I was really spoiled this Christmas

Got a laptop (unexpected, was going to buy a new one in the new year with student loan)
    Load of DVDs (Resevoir Dogs, Toy Story 3, Inbetweeners series 1-3, Big Bang Theory Seasons 1, 2, and 3, Schindler's List)
    Navy blue Converse
    Books (Michael McIntyre's autobiography, House Rules by Jodi Picoult and a couple other random ones)
    New electric toothbrush
    Clothes
    Pyjamas and obligatory socks and knickers
    Pulp Fiction poster
    Costume jewellery
    Bath stuff
    Fake Ugg boots and wellies
    £25 Dorothy Perkins giftcard from Aunt and £20 from Grandma

ReputationRep:
    Woo Xbox Kinect It's awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    iPhone 4 (which i bought myself)
    off my mum:
    A Dinosaur microwavable heat thingy
    Doctor Who things.
    iPhone case.

and between the family we got an xbox 360 and a kinect for downstairs.
    and it's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Got 95 quid altogether. Lady million perfume from my boyfriend. Socks, and earrings I'll never wear from my best friend :/ chocolate and Morgan bath stuff from my parents. I'm not being ungrateful but I feel .. Like no-one knows me! Oh well, presents don't make Christmas it's being with family.

ReputationRep:
    You all got so much! I got a new dressing gown (my bathroom in my student house is downstairs and it's always freezing!), a mini remote controlled robot and some gloves *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    ****load of books and a dressmaker's mannequin ah

ReputationRep:
    This is my last big xmas before I go to uni next year:

From my Mum I got:

Canon 550D DSLR with 18 - 55mm Kit Lens.
    Lowepro Nova 180 AW Bag
    16GB Class 10 Memory Card
    58mm UV Filter
    2 Camera related books: Field guide and Dummies Book
    £100
    Dexter Series 4 (Watching now, whilst my Mum is getting ready)

And little random shizzle, I am very very very happy.

ReputationRep:
    I got a record player, complete with original vinyls by the Beatles, Kinks, Bobby Darin, Ray Charles and Muddy Waters.

I cried when I opened it!

ReputationRep:
    Why do distant relatives always buy you smelly gift sets. Between me and my brother we have 7 no thought goes into what so ever.

ReputationRep:
    Really happy with presents this year!

Books (Matthew Williamson book, craft making and fashion colouring book, A Simples Life by Aleksandr Orlov!)
    6 Jellycat cuddly toys (2 sheep, 2 dogs, a cat and an armadillo - I collect them and they're so cute!)
    Huge Soap & Glory box with 10 different products in
    Pretty cake tins
    All the things I need to make cupcakes (recipe book, icing bags, cases, food colouring etc)
    Purse Pandora charm
    Accessorize necklace
    DVDs (Shrek 4, Boat that Rocked, Spooks series 3)
    Cath Kidston makeup bag
    £50 John Lewis vouchers (to buy a jewellery box I wanted)
    Usual sweets and chocolate
    Apple Sourz

ReputationRep:
    I got an iPad! :O Which I definitely wasn't expecting seeing as I'm waiting for the Dell XPS 15 that my dad ordered last week, which I thought was my main present! So happy! Also got some money, a dressing gown, pyjamas and a couple of DVDs!

ReputationRep:
    I've been checking the tv guide and haven't seen that Father Christmas (better than The Snowman *spits*) has been on tv this year. Surely it must have been at some point... Christmas without Father Christmas on tv?

Christmas is cancelled! :mad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    New bike (paid for it myself, so was really to myself as well), protection and a bunch of games and films! Having a rather lavish Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    EVERYONE POSTS, NO ONE READS!!!

Karl Pilkington and Bill Bailey DVD was the highlight.

Top! :awesome:

I got 100 quid because my mum didn't know what to get me.

ReputationRep:
    A beating from my Asian parents for not revising enough

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.