Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"People saying bad stuff about us should be shot" says £30,000 benefits claimant Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How did you react to this story?
    He should be shot, filthy peasant
    21.27%
    He should have his benefits taken away as he is obviously fit to work and should be tried for fraud
    41.79%
    He represents the majority of benefit claimants
    3.36%
    I am indifferent
    3.36%
    He represents a minority of benefit claimants
    22.39%
    What a lad
    7.84%

ReputationRep:
    When are we going to start neutering this filth :rant:

I mean neuter their benefits of course............what did you think I meant :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Coastal fisheries Fish Meal Fish Meal Manufacturers & Exporters Fish Oil Fish Oil India Fish Oil Manufacturers & Exporters Fish products Manufacturers & Exporters Squalene Oil Manufacturers & Squalene Oil Exporters and Sardine Fish Oil Manufacturers & Sardine Fish Oil Exporters in India.

ReputationRep:
    People (and families) like this are the reason labour camps were invented. Have em all digging in a mine or building a railway, and that would offset the benefits pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Are they retarded or something? :curious:

‘People need to keep their noses out of our business and people saying bad stuff about us should be shot.

‘I just can’t understand what all the fuss is about.’ :lolwut:

Torries will sort them out.

Maybe they'll sort your spelling out too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What a Lad.

ReputationRep:
    Piece of scum. The only people who should get benefits are the disabled. He's not disabled. That rat makes me angry!

ReputationRep:
    There's no way they're living on only £30,000 a year with 10 kids at home. They're probably working and not declaring their income whilst claiming benefits. Either way... disgraceful specimen of mankind.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!! 15 kids raised on benefits??!!! I think there should be a cap of 2 children and ppl who have more dont get benefits because it will stop ppl from make a career in baby making in order to get money kmt!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Maybe they'll sort your spelling out too :rolleyes:
    :shh:

My spelling are perfect as they could ever be.

This man's family isn't the only one that gets massive amounts of taxpayers' money... there are many out there. Lazy, retarded fools with no self-respect.

I'm beginning to love the Tories ...

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.