(PICS) Why are people who are mixed with black so pretty? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    ohh ok
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Really? Some of the most beautiful girls i know are white and black. They are gorgeous!!! Maybe you just have a bad bunch where you live.
    I really think i do. I have the chavy ones. the ones who are properly ghetto. Most of the beautiful white/black girls are the ones on tv.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    For the billionth time, she is not half korean. She is only 1/4.
    Wtf, billionth time? Don't get your knickers in a twist, I didn't argue otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus Had Dreads)
    Yeah hardly. She ain't all that. I'd like to see a picture of her with no makeup on and without the pic being photoshopped to death.
    Lots of celebrities look worse without their make up on. Thats the point of make up:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think she's hideous...japanese genes are FAR too strong for mixes...
    How can you find this face hideous? :confused:

She also has a lovely personality to match

ReputationRep:
    Uh, no it hasn't been scientifically proven. Wtf?
    * Tend to be more attractive

" Is it better to be mixed race " - Channel 4 in 2008 or 2009 I think a whole programme about out genetics and that we have a gene that makes us more symmetrical in the face and of course everyone likes symmetry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocarinaoftime)
    This post could be

"Why are white people so pretty?"
    "Why are Asian people so pretty?"

ANYTHING backed up with a couple o' pictures of beautiful girls from that race and it will mean nothing.

Beautiful people are everywhere, are it's not seen more in one race than in another D:
    Uh yeah. Read my post again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Yeah thanks for at least you approach the situation with with a mature outlook. If only more black girls were like you..

Also, what's with the Japan addiction?
    I thought my kind of personality was the majority. Because quite frankly, I've never met a black girl like you described. Okay, maybe one or two..

Japan addiction? I have an addiction to languages in general and Japanese is my new latest challenge. Most likely going to be going to Sheffield too, so I hope the majority of the men up there don't share your sentiments on black girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wtf, billionth time? Don't get your knickers in a twist, I didn't argue otherwise
    Billionth time not to you. In this thread.

Dude, I was just saying.

ReputationRep:
    wrong.....
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minime23)
    Except that rihanna is not mixed-race she's full black
    There is alot more to race than just black and white. She is of Afro-Bajan, Irish and Afro-Guyanese descent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    How can you find this face hideous? :confused:

She also has a lovely personality to match
    Her Japanese genes are too strong, it just looks weird....her kids are beautiful, where the japanese genes are more diluted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    I think it has, there was a documentary on it on Channel 4 a while back
    Omg!!!! Channel 4 makes a documentary so it must be true!!!! Omg the media would never lie to us!!! They don't talk ish!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of celebrities look worse without their make up on. Thats the point of make up:rolleyes:
    Yeah and others don't need makeup to make them pretty.

ReputationRep:
    ???
    Rihanna is 1/4 Irish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    * Tend to be more attractive

" Is it better to be mixed race " - Channel 4 in 2008 or 2009 I think a whole programme about out genetics and that we have a gene that makes us more symmetrical in the face and of course everyone likes symmetry
    Because Channel 4 make a documentary it must be true? Because the media tells us something it must be true? It's not true.

ReputationRep:
    I drooled all over my keyboard. Btw rihanna isnt mixed, shes 100% black.
    Haha I should of multi-quoted, I didn't see this.

She is of Afro-Bajan, Irish and Afro-Guyanese descent. Which makes her mix race

ReputationRep:
    Uh yeah. Read my post again.
    Ok, So I read your post again, and I'm still seeing what I did the first time, sweeping generalizations

"people mixed with black are gorgeous! And people who are just black are just as gorgeous. Has anyone else noticed this?"

ReputationRep:
    looool such a genralisation but ok lol

ReputationRep:
    I really think i do. I have the chavy ones. the ones who are properly ghetto. Most of the beautiful white/black girls are the ones on tv.....
    That can be said for every race- most of the beautiful white/black/oriental etc girls are on tv as well, thats one of the reasons they are on tv. I hardly ever see a girl as good looking as one i see on tv, regardless of their race.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.