Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cosmetic Surgery : If you could get ANYTHING done what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Laser eye surgery!..but I suppose that doesn't count! Or I'd have lipo on my ass!! Too big for my liking! & I'm a size like 11 (if there was such a size) in trousers & it just sticks out too much! Plus a little on my tummy as well...tummy tuck or whatever it's called! Oh & on my thighes as well! Ok & on my upper neck/chin. I'm not gonna lie lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma3arf)
    I actually ask this to loads of people, and everybody goes like ''no I'm proud of my body'' or ''no I love myself the way I am'' But they all end up with a list
    And as for me, I like to think I'm perfect facially so I'd go for something like body shaping? Does that exist? xP
    Ah, I blab a lot.
    Hahaha is sure does!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luuucyx)
    oh my gosh my korean friend showed me photos of the girls that try and westernise themselves and on holiday i saw skin bleaching cream. scarryy
    They sell that in Asian supermarkets over here. They have horrible names like "Perfect white" etc *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Is it just me or has that girl just mangled her natural beauty to look more 'Western'? =o
    Took the words right outta my mouth!

Does cosmetic dentistry count? If so I'd get a mouthful of veneers, otherwise I wouldn't mind butt implants

ReputationRep:
    go up a cup size or two and get a nose job

ReputationRep:
    I'd get new skin. All over.
    I have horrible eczema and to be rid of it would be a dream.

I like the effects produced from facial chemical peels. The treatment involves having a light acid smeared on your face (or where ever) which takes dissolves the top layer of skin. The peel aims to get rid of acne marks, scars, dimples etc, leaving you with fresh, unmarked, new skin. However, you're in bandages for two weeks afterwards and your skin sheds away from your face. You then have to wear high sun protection everyday for the rest of your life...

I have very muscley legs and I'd like some kind of muscle-lipo suction... if anyone wants to invent me such a thing?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.