Banning Gay Kissing on TV Watch

faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There was a gay kiss in the recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Well, it looked like a gay kiss until it transpired that Penelope Cruz was crossdressing. If Disney can do it, I don't see why anyone else should have a problem. (Mind, Disney does produce a lot of hyper-sexualised trash too.)
SillyRodent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think as way of apology Cameron and Clegg should kiss.
Akbar2k7
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is wrong, its anti-equal. life is unfair and double standards rule this wretched world.
xDave-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm all for lesbians kissing on tv.
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Akbar2k7)
This is wrong, its anti-equal. life is unfair and double standards rule this wretched world.
Look at the source more carefully.
AspiringGenius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
There's nothing ignorant in following the teachings of Christ. Atheists, on the other hand, take every opportunity they can to attack Christians whilst they have no evidence to prove their claims. It's silly, arrogant people like you who are ignorant.
There's nothing ignorant about not being against homosexuals, seeing as it is biological, god obviously made them that way.

Haters who masquerade as Christians, on the other hand, take every opportunity to air their medieval, homophobic views and hide behind the veil of religion to justify their ridiculous claims.

In conclusion, It's silly, arrogant people like you who are ignorant.
Ineluctable
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mally-xo)
I posted that months ago, my mind has not changed. so how exactly was the world created 6000 years ago? when in reality it is millions of years old? doesn't seem very truthful to me...
It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible the world was 6,000 years old, better come up with better arguments than that
Mally-xo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ineluctable)
It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible the world was 6,000 years old, better come up with better arguments than that
I can't really be arsed... I think it is a load of bullcrap, but Christians (and another religions) are free to believe what they wish, just don't force it down other's throats and condemn homosexuality... face facts the world is moving on, so get over your prejudice.
Tefhel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
People scream bloody murder at any article from the Daily Mail but are happy to accept the Sun as a credible source? Wut?
venenecinema
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
I agree that it should be banned if only to protect gays from God's justice. If they don't change their ways, He will be just and send them to Hell.

Edit: Why all the neg reps? Christianity, Islam and Judaism all forbid homosexuality, and as the majority of people are part of one of these religions, we should not accept homosexuality in our society. God will punish them, and it's our duty to teach them the right ways before it's too late.
I really hope that you are trolling, if not for your sake then for the sake of society. People like you should be locked up.
Ineluctable
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mally-xo)
I can't really be arsed... I think it is a load of bullcrap, but Christians (and another religions) are free to believe what they wish, just don't force it down other's throats and condemn homosexuality... face facts the world is moving on, so get over your prejudice.
The world is regressing in terms of morality
Xeddrief
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So...no more Torchwood?
Retrodiction
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
I agree that it should be banned if only to protect gays from God's justice. If they don't change their ways, He will be just and send them to Hell.

Edit: Why all the neg reps? Christianity, Islam and Judaism all forbid homosexuality, and as the majority of people are part of one of these religions, we should not accept homosexuality in our society. God will punish them, and it's our duty to teach them the right ways before it's too late.
Yeah, but neither Christianity, Islam, nor Judaism are true. They're all based on nonsensical philosophy.

Also, are you suggesting that god only sees what is on tv before the watershed?
Retrodiction
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
There's nothing ignorant in following the teachings of Christ. Atheists, on the other hand, take every opportunity they can to attack Christians whilst they have no evidence to prove their claims. It's silly, arrogant people like you who are ignorant.
Find me a single quotation directly from the mouth of Jesus in the bible that condemns homosexuality.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Assuming that David Cameron's thoughts are as reported, there are better things he should be campaigning against being shown on tv before the watershed.

Violence on soaps for example.
imperial maniac
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I agree with him tbh.
ButtonNose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kissing is kissing. Hetero or homo!
This is just a lame attempt at trying to censor reality.. I mean, some people are gay..
Get over it!
Planto
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Solution: Ban TV.
AntiMonarchist
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)

**** bro , i never seen so many negs, lets see if we can pass the 100 mark!
Lagunabeans911
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why does everyone think my Dads are gay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads