For Indians and Pakistanis(and brits too if you want to comment) Watch

Tony_Soprano1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by krish.x)
I just reedited my above post... I read it in the wrong light originally and realised after posting. I thought you were attacking my personal education (which you have just done so in this post lol) and didn't realise you were assuming I've seen nothing but ignorant, racial negativity.

Also Indians and Muslims aren't mutually exclusive :rolleyes:
lol never mind to be honest with you i absolutely hate these kind of conversations your really looking at this from a neutral perspective and in the larger frame of things so many people dieing world wide from poverty and cureable diseases who gives a s*** if a certain amount of people dislike each other. It will change over time.
krish.x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tony_Soprano1)
lol never mind to be honest with you i absolutely hate these kind of conversations your really looking at this from a neutral perspective and in the larger frame of things so many people dieing world wide from poverty and cureable diseases who gives a s*** if a certain amount of people dislike each other. It will change over time.
Obviously

Sure.
Tony_Soprano1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=krish.x;31552742]Obviously

yawn!
A.K85
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good reasons why you should never trust your neighbours from a certain religion..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ryvs1YuQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VljaL...eature=related
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed