Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHunter)
    Nice casual strolls to your lectures next year Newton building (IT building) is just down the road
    Whats the part-time job prospects in Northampton like?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have applied for Accounting and Finance and my accommodation is William Carey Flat 28, Room 3....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_master616)
    Whats the part-time job prospects in Northampton like?
    Non existent, but then again it depends what you are looking for. The SU has quite a few easy jobs. I however prefer to code

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have applied for Fashion Marketing, I'm staying in Margaret Bondfield Halls M8 middle floor!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis-Richardson)
    I've just paid my deposit with my mums credit card (with her permission of coarse) I was just wondering if the instalments come out of her bank account or will there be another chance too enter my bank account details which my student finance will be going into? HELP!!
    I'm in exactly the same boat.

I also thought it odd that they would ask for the 4400[ish] now if you wanted to pay for it in one go. At least,that's how I understood it. Not to be pessimistic, but I don't even know if I'm going to Uni yet, I need to do decently in my exams... Seems odd to pay for accommodation already.
    I'm not paying for it in one go so this is irrelevant. My loan is 3300 and my accommodation is 4400 so they can try to charge me for it but it might go through... Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hinami)
    Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield, anyone else? :P
    Heyy.. Im on the ground floor flat aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgiaR)
    Heyy.. Im on the ground floor flat aswell.
    of R?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeWilliams)
    I'm in exactly the same boat.

I also thought it odd that they would ask for the 4400[ish] now if you wanted to pay for it in one go. At least,that's how I understood it. Not to be pessimistic, but I don't even know if I'm going to Uni yet, I need to do decently in my exams... Seems odd to pay for accommodation already.
    I'm not paying for it in one go so this is irrelevant. My loan is 3300 and my accommodation is 4400 so they can try to charge me for it but it might go through... Just a thought.
    I have done the same thing, I spoke to the finance people and she is sending me a form with my pack so that I can change my bank account details over to my student account. Hope this helps!! x

ReputationRep:
    of R?

Umm not sure.. what does that mean the building?? i think im in E?? nope not E block W.. just checked..

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Policing and Criminal Justice Studies

Margaret Bondfield, Ground floor flat, Block P

ReputationRep:
    Flat 29 Basset Lowke Hall anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Yep I have applied for Accounting and Finance at Northampton. For the Margaret Bondfield Halls,
    Room 1, Ground Floor Flat Room, Y Block

ReputationRep:
    Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield, anyone else? :P
    Ye im on the ground floor flat in Margaret Bondfield

ReputationRep:
    Flat 39, Simon Senlis Hall anyoneeeee?

ReputationRep:
    Margaret Bondfield, ground floor flat. Block M.

ReputationRep:
    Im in Margaret Bondfield, top floor, block x room 16 ... anyonee near?

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone else doing a computer related course ?

ReputationRep:
    Ground floor flat, Margret Bondfield block W... Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzaj10)
    Hi anyone else doing a computer related course ?
    Im doing Web Design as part of my joint honours.

ReputationRep:
    Im staying in block w marget halls...though im doing nursing and ill be mk alot thanx alot to the admin team.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2013

University open days

• University of Northampton
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.