Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily

ReputationRep:
    Nope, this thread is for everyone hoping to join IC this October.

ReputationRep:
    Imperial is now my firm for Medicine. I don't have a picture I can put up at the moment (and I'm not madly keen on being sad enough to take a photo of myself right now) but I can assure you I'm incredibly good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by τequιıasunrıse)
    Imperial is now my firm for Medicine. I don't have a picture I can put up at the moment (and I'm not madly keen on being sad enough to take a photo of myself right now) but I can assure you I'm incredibly good looking.
    wooo! another potential medic!

Imperial is my firm too and please be sad so that we can get a glimpse of your good looks! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Imperial is now my firm for Medicine. I don't have a picture I can put up at the moment (and I'm not madly keen on being sad enough to take a photo of myself right now) but I can assure you I'm incredibly good looking
    ...modist too

cya in October then mate, good luck with your exams

ReputationRep:
    and I'm not madly keen on being sad enough to take a photo of myself right now) but I can assure you I'm incredibly good looking.
    and yet you're "sad" enough to post over 4000 times on this forum :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    and yet you're "sad" enough to post over 4000 times on this forum :p:

It did take me two years. Although, if posts in Chat counted towards the post count, it would unfortunately be a lot higher than 4000.

ReputationRep:
    A pic of me with my girlfriend

Here

And no, I'm not strangling her, it was just a fun position :p:

ReputationRep:
    At interview:

Interviewer: so what do you do for fun Mr Xordan?

Xordan: well i set up this tripod and pose in front of the camera with my girlfriend. she says she doesn't like it cos its weird and tries to get away but i just grab her neck! all part of the "fun" you see. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe :P: It's actually her camera (one of the funky 'click a button on the remote' and it takes the pic \o/ ) and I'm not entirely sure how it got into that position... *shrug* doesn't matter really

ReputationRep:
    crap pic of me... -> Biomedical Engineering
    Attached Images

siiiigggghhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaroo)
    siiiigggghhhhh
    ?¿ :confused: ¿?

september 30th is too long a time to wait.. -____-

ReputationRep:
    i think its too soon.
    not that im not excited to start, but i just want a longer holiday. i wont be able to fit in all the stuff i wanna do. starting in nov would b nice.

ReputationRep:
    my pic is in my profile. cant figure out how to attatch it

ps: im not that bad tempered

ReputationRep:
    How come this thread is not sticky but the 05 is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyriel)
    How come this thread is not sticky but the 05 is?
    ask the mods :p:

ReputationRep:
    Salut, what's going on people? Hopefully I'll be seeing you this year. I intend to do MSc Phys with Theoretical.

As for weird facts... I'm 6 feet 5 inches (still got a few more years growin' - I'm 17). Born in the UK, I am 'from' the island where the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are filmed, a french region of the caribbean with its only previous claim to fame being 'Thierry Henry is from there'. I polevault irregularly for Newham and Essex Beagles, have played rugby at Twickenham and have had an 'E=mc^2' haircut (I was bored). I like staying up all night, usually on msn whilst doing Phy6 papers, watching japanese drama/anime then go for walks as the sun comes up. I really should sleep more. I loathe chemistry. During the holidays I am Mary Poppins.

PS: The second pic was around the last train home time. Tres fatigue, hence the expression.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^ hehe! lovin' the e=mc^2 haircut!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 13, 2008
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.