The Student Room Group

Chelsea F.C. vs Arsenal F.C.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
We've been nothing short of awful tbh.

Does Walcott not understand the offside rule? Does Sagna know how to cross?
Reply 181
What a brilliant half of football for CFC. Incredible actually. So fluid, quick, pacey... Aside from 1 or 2 Theo chances (offside I know) and a miss from Ramirez.
Arsenal's title ambitions over recent years summed up in one .gif:

Reply 183
Original post by MetropolisBoy
a striker has to stay onside if he cant do that then he is no striker at all

Original post by Zürich
Walcott and Giroud couldn't score in a brothel during happy hour. Only hope is Wilshere pulling it out of the bag for us.,

Wilshere saving us today? He's quality but even Messi wouldn't able to with this Arsenal team.
Reply 185
What a disaster this team is. Can't even begin to describe the problems with this game. Sagna, Gibbs, Cazorla, Diaby, Walcott and Giroud have all been atrocious as a start.

Original post by cost
u make it sound so easy.. dont forget Liverpool spending 100m and breaking down as a club

No, but we're not telling Wenger to spend £100m on overrated British talent. No one is saying it's easy, but changes have to be made.
If only Ba started... :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Walcott and Giroud couldn't score in a brothel during happy hour. Only hope is Wilshere pulling it out of the bag for us.,

Like I said to darth vader 7. We'll see what walcott does this month in the big games. He's done **** all so far. We're beating a player as fast as walcott using offside traps. That's pathetic.
Reply 188
No striker on the bench, UGH, Frimpong for Diaby please (yes, really)
Dominant display from Chelsea, especially from Hazard, Mata and Oscar. Ramires is a walking yellow card, but so far this game he's been impressive. The only thing stopping us from destroying Arsenal is Torres.
Reply 190
Original post by jam277
Like I said to darth vader 7. We'll see what walcott does this month in the big games. He's done **** all so far. We're beating a player as fast as walcott using offside traps. That's pathetic.

Walcott doesn't have a clue. He literally wouldnt be a footballer without his pace.

Fed up with this ****. RVP would have buried any of Walcott's chances...
Original post by rhw
No striker on the bench, UGH, Frimpong for Diaby please (yes, really)

Arshavin...
Original post by I Kant Spall

Hahahahaha
Sagna's crossing ability seem to be non-existent:facepalm2:
Reply 194
Urgh, that wasn't pretty. :sigh: Feeling a bit hard done because of that first goal, though - we were showing glimmers of promise before that (and towards the end of the half). Chelsea took full control after the second goal and we look like we've been playing with the deficit dogging us throughout. Hopefully the team can calm down a bit and reassert ourselves in the second half - we've been doing this in the last couple of games.

Also, Coquelin's been pretty impressive! :biggrin:
Reply 195
Bring on Arshavin, at least he has the talent to just hammer the ball from range.
Reply 196
Absolutely baffled as to what Gary Neville was attempting to say there...
Original post by Xotol
What a disaster this team is. Can't even begin to describe the problems with this game. Sagna, Gibbs, Cazorla, Diaby, Walcott and Giroud have all been atrocious as a start.

No, but we're not telling Wenger to spend £100m on overrated British talent. No one is saying it's easy, but changes have to be made.

Wenger would just fritter away that money on overrated French players.
Reply 198
Original post by I Kant Spall

An obstacle arrives, we get over it and we're still in the running then suddenly we collapse.
Is it me or does Redknapp always sound like he's got a cold?

Also, if this bench doesn't show Wenger that we need to spend then I don't know what will. Just look at all the players going for peanuts in France:colonhash:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest