Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_maths)
    Gcse = 8A*s 3 A
    As= AAAAA
    A2 pred A*A*A*
    ukcat (even though they dont use it) 713

I got the email like a hour ago
    Congrats you have some impressive stats !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    Lucky you!! My heart. Would drop if I saw that . Well done what are your stats and when did you received the email

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I'm sure they wouldn't spell medical wrong . Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm sure they wouldn't spell medical wrong . Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh yeah crap they did. If you want me to post the full email with my details wiped if I will?

ReputationRep:
    anybody else got an interview, if so what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah crap they did. If you want me to post the full email with my details wiped if I will?
    Lol no no I believe you it's just weird they did that lol
    Congrats anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mld123456)
    Interview Monday 18th

7A*4A at GCSE and 2B at AS taken a year early with mitigating circumstances

Predicted 41/45 for IB with 766 at Higher
    If you don't mind me asking what letter does your surname start with, I got an interview and mine starts with A just seeing if they are doing it alphabetically

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me asking what letter does your surname start with, I got an interview and mine starts with A just seeing if they are doing it alphabetically
    People make these hypotheses about how the interviews are handed out every year, with alphabetical being the most common, and they're always wrong.

Those of you who haven't heard yet, be patient, some of you won't hear until March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxxie)
    People make these hypotheses about how the interviews are handed out every year, with alphabetical being the most common, and they're always wrong.

Those of you who haven't heard yet, be patient, some of you won't hear until March.
    I agree with you lol . This thread gets you very paranoid .

I'm just desperate for an interview . What are your stats btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How are people preparing for interviews? Like, which interview courses are best?

ReputationRep:
    I received an email today too! GCSE: 10 A*'s and an A, AS AAAB and predicted A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesscoulthurst)
    I received an email today too! GCSE: 10 A*'s and an A, AS AAAB and predicted A*AA.
    Hi we'll done what time did you recieve this email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like those with high academics & predictions are getting interviews first, which makes sense

ReputationRep:
    Hi we'll done what time did you recieve this email

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received the email at 12 o clock today

ReputationRep:
    Chill everyone its only the first day, there is still 3 months were you could get an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    It sounds like those with high academics & predictions are getting interviews first, which makes sense
    That's what I'm thinking . I'm a resit applicant with AABb and 4A*7A so don't really know where I stand . Both from what I gather interviews are mainly based on whether your ps is good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm thinking . I'm a resit applicant with AABb and 4A*7A so don't really know where I stand . Both from what I gather interviews are mainly based on whether your ps is good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm also a resitter so I feel ya. Hoping my "paragraph reflecting on the need to resit" is good enough ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    I'm also a resitter so I feel ya. Hoping my "paragraph reflecting on the need to resit" is good enough ...
    Tell me about it lol . It was very brief so I don't really know what to think . Hope my ps is good enough though would be gutted to not get an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview too! Mine is on the 18th November at 11...Congratulations to everyone so far who are invited to interview!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an notification saying I had an Email from Liverpool University
    Nearly had a heart attack.. then it was only an open day survey

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it lol . It was very brief so I don't really know what to think . Hope my ps is good enough though would be gutted to not get an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck! Hope we both get interviews

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.