Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of the most beautiful country you've visited :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Scunthorpe - stunning view

Name:  Scunthorpe.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  471.8 KB

p.s If you're american (do they use this site?) and don't get our humour this is a joke by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    Lake Nakuru and Rift Valley - Kenya

Basically....it's heaven in earth put in short

My mums back in Kenya so she has the camera so I'm using the help of google!!! (Sorry if its cheating or against the so-called thread rules)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was waiting for someone to post a pic of Kenya!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystal Fighter)
    Kerala in India
    It's an awesome place! I guess that is why they call it God's own land!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Tipp)
    Delphi in the West of Ireland? Love Conemara/Mayo. The Atlantic light is hard to descirbe.
    Delphi in Greece .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinji)
    Oh haha

Are you from kenya?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinji)
    You studied at premier academy :0 my cousin did too :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scotland.

Colleiston Aberdeen by furiousfisher, on Flickr

My blog-

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    Lake Nakuru and Rift Valley - Kenya

Basically....it's heaven in earth put in short

My mums back in Kenya so she has the camera so I'm using the help of google!!! (Sorry if its cheating or against the so-called thread rules)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i live in Kenya and it surely does feel like heaven on Earth

ReputationRep:
    Pembrokeshire in Wales, I used to go there every summer when I was little and I always think it's the most beautiful place in the world (when the weather is nice!)

Name:  whitesands.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  27.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hometown <3

Name:  entertainment1.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  75.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  DSCF3414.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  507.9 KB

Scotland (Mallaig Bay looking to Skye)

ReputationRep:
    I've really gotta travel Europe sometime soon! It's the only continent (beside South America) I've never really been to (excluding the UK, of course).

(Original post by ZRO)
    Haha I reckon the UK is pretty good! However sometimes the people don't seem as friendly and depressed :confused: Weather is ok, however usually rains alot over the summer haha.
    Out of curiosity, what do you mean by depressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vian)
    I've really gotta travel Europe sometime soon! It's the only continent (beside South America) I've never really been to (excluding the UK, of course).

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by depressed?
    No offense to anyone here, just from my perspective they seem like they have given up lol. I'll just give a quick example:

In Canada, if you are standing in a shop queue, or on public transport, people aren't shy to start a conversation with any random stranger. However in the UK (not generalizing here as there are people who do) quite a few people like to just live in their "own world" and not interact with others. Maybe its me just being silly, but its nice when people who you have never met before interact with you as if you were someone they knew very well.

ReputationRep:
    Yangshou, China; Etosha NP, Namibia; The Amazon River, Peru; Chitwan Np, Nepal; Annapurna, Nepal; Machu Picchu, Peru
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Do I have to have taken the photo myself? If not, Japan. Bloody beautiful country if you get out of Tokyo, and even in Tokyo there's some areas that are just lovely. Here's a photo i really like that sort of sums up Japan for me.

Name:  8eekI5s.png
Views: 69
Size:  372.3 KB

If it's one that I took, then I'd say China. http://500px.com/photo/13927575

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Hahah the CN Tower is great! Expensive to go all the way up though!! I remember I scared these two girls by pretending to stamp on the glass and they screamed
    I flew over the Toronto skyline at night when I was making a transfer on my way back from New York, it looked pretty incredible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    I flew over the Toronto skyline at night when I was making a transfer on my way back from New York, it looked pretty incredible!
    Oh thats awesome! One day you should visit! You'd love it! From Toronto you can also drive to Montreal which is another beautiful city.

ReputationRep:
    I expect flak for this from Toronto boosters, but far as I'm concerned, it's your typical North American Great Lakes region city. Flat, cluster skyline, has that "lived in" look, and a lot of residents think it's on par with New York or London. Toronto is kind of like Chicago light, but not much more than that. Don't get me wrong, Toronto is nice for what it is, but for a visitor, I wouldn't recommend more than a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benny100)
    Still seen no where as beautiful as my doorstep on a beautiful day
    Hard to argue with the Lake District. As a keen hiker and climber, I have done most of Europe and nothing excites me more than going back to The Lakes. Bring on April 25th! There are not many fells I have not done and your pic looks very much like one of them.

For me, another glorious part of the world is Kashmir - I will try and upload photos. Also truly love Ordesa as well. Got photos but it was horrendous conditions regrettably and my then g/f looks like she wants to cry in every one of them. Please google it the place, honestly.

ReputationRep:
    Wow there are some beautiful countries out there which I need to visit!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.