Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Fair enough - 25th anniversary of MkDonalds FA cup win next year: if that isn't counted as a win for them on the basis that they were founded in 2004 (as determined a couple of years back) then why do sevco get to keep rangers history - Wimbledon were just rebranded and located, rangers went under.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.

And Rangers did not go under, The Rangers Football Club Plc went into liquidation.

You stated that Rangers have won 1 title, which is wrong.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by pane123)
    That has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.

And Rangers did not go under, The Rangers Football Club Plc went into liquidation.

You stated that Rangers have won 1 title, which is wrong.
    I didn't - I state that sevco have, which is true: The Rangers have won one title (they're less than 12 months old). Rangers died last summer.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't - I state that sevco have, which is true: The Rangers have won one title (they're less than 12 months old). Rangers died last summer.
    You are being pedantic now. You said that Rangers is a small club because it has won 1 title.

Rangers FC has won more than 1 title and is not a small club.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by pane123)
    You are being pedantic now. You said that Rangers is a small club because it has won 1 title.

Rangers FC has won more than 1 title and is not a small club.
    And the club in existence (i.e. - the one I'm talking about) has only been around 1 year and only has 1 title.

ReputationRep:
    And the club in existence (i.e. - the one I'm talking about) has only been around 1 year and only has 1 title.
    But that's wrong. There is no debating it, it's just factually incorrect, plain and simple.

ReputationRep:
    In no real order:
    Birmingham City
    West Bromwich Albion
    Liverpool
    Manchester United
    Newcastle United
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Sunderland
    Wigan Athletic

Hater's gotta hate.

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendulum3)
    Support:
    West Ham United

Like:
    BVB
    Celtic
    Fulham
    Newcastle United
    Sevilla

Dislike:
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Manchester United (Don't hate the club itself just some fans)
    way too early brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    way too early brah
    Better local I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike the one who signed a 5 year contract with Howard Webb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendulum3)
    Better local I guess.
    I thought you were leaning towards Leyton Orient?

ReputationRep:
    im indifferent to a lot of clubs but the one I really hate... MK Franchise

ReputationRep:
    Like:
    Chelsea FC
    Real Madrid
    Ajax Amsterdam
    Skt Pauli

Dislike:
    FC Barcelona
    Man City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Like: Nobody really.

Dislike:

Manchester City

Small club buying their way to success.

Chelsea

As above but they are historically an even smaller club than Manchester City. Their support is racist to the core and as a club they have distorted the transfer market. Their fans are complete and utter embarrassments as well.

Liverpool

Did themselves no favours with the Suarez saga and their desperate attempts to defend him were good examples of how stupid the majority of football fans are. I hate the way their players constantly refer to the club as 'Liverpool Football Club' in every post match interview as if they deserve some sort of special respect :confused: I do respect their achievements though.

Fulham

Wouldn't be in the Prem if it wasn't for Al Fayed and his money. The Michael Jackson statue is an embarrassment as well. Nice ground though.

Arsenal

One of the worst sets of supporters in the Premier League and the epitome of the modern 'Soccer AM' type football fan. Some of their fans are OK admittedly but the majority (especially young ones) are weapons from all corners of London who only started supporting them during the Thierry Henry years. The way they refer to the 03-04 side as 'The Invincibles' as an official registered name is very small time too.

Celtic & Rangers

Disgusting clubs. Special mention to Celtic and their terorrist sympathising "let's all pretend we're Irish" fan base.

Manchester United

Credit where it's due, like Liverpool they're a genuinely big club, but there are too many hangers on in their support.

Reading

Stupid goal music after they score.

That's probably about it. Most London clubs are an embarrassment though, I think the only club from London I don't cringe at is Tottenham
    What about Millwall?

ReputationRep:
    ^Chelsea supporters are not racist(not anymore this is not the 70s or 80s).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    What about Millwall?
    Cockney team full of thugs, awful accent and their mean IQ is a single digit.

A nothing club only known because their fans are dicks.

(Original post by trrr)
    All football clubs have racist fans though. Anyway Chelsea are cockneys, nailed on to be racist tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trrr)

Yeah Chelsea fans are very racist. Even Benayoun got a dose of anti-semetic abuse for good measure this season..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uncle Bulgaria)
    JFT39
    Educate yourself, divvy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I support Spurs

Like:

Norwich
    Swansea
    Lincoln City (current location and often go to watch their games, though they aren't very good)

Dislike:

Arsenal (some of their fans and obviously the rivalry)
    Chelsea
    Manchester United

ReputationRep:
    Apart from our rivals I don't dislike any team. The teams I like other than Everton are Real Sociedad and Juventus, I enjoy watching both of them play but that is as far as it goes, I don't support them or even look out for their results.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.