Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    No. She's pretty for sure, but a 10 has to universally accepted as the hottest woman on Earth by all men. There can only ever be 1x 10/10 girl at any given point in time and she ain't it.

For me, she's a 7. Bit young for my liking.
    Not sure about that. It's not an imperial scoring system, it's open to an individual's interpretation.

For instance, I recently met a girl who, for me, is a 10 all over (and she's the only 10 I've ever known). But I know she wouldn't necessarily be so for someone else.

As for the girl in question; pretty, certainly, but not my type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Solid choice.

Bond girls have been fantastic recently, Halle Berry, Olga Kurylenko, Anne Hathaway and now her.
    Did you mean Gemma Arterton? Hathaway hasn't been in any Bond films, but she was Catwoman (and :coma: wow).

ReputationRep:
    Solid 8/10. Only ever seen two tens in my life - they're quite the rarity :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Good genetics

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do you know how much plastic surgery Cheryl Cole has had? Have you seen her, her teeth lulz, from before she had it?

Good genetics ahahha!

Fun fact, an Asian dude sued his wife when he discovered she had plastic surgery and naturally wasn't pretty at all, coz now his kids won't look that good.

ReputationRep:
    Anne Hathaway is overrated! Got girl next door lucks...not an absolute stunner...she will never be a bond girl, she is not attractive enough.

ReputationRep:
    5/10 pushing towards six with makeup on doesn't look bad at all just about your average looking girl.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=danny111;42074780]
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Good genetics

/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do you know how much plastic surgery Cheryl Cole has had? Have you seen her, her teeth lulz, from before she had it?

Good genetics ahahha!

Fun fact, an Asian dude sued his wife when he discovered she had plastic surgery and naturally wasn't pretty at all, coz now his kids won't look that good.
    She was very attractive when younger, she just needed some grooming. I doubt she has had much plastic surgery if any, she just lost puppy fat that brought out her bone structure. Loads of people have their teeth done, people who don't get their teeth sorted are idiots.

I always laugh at ugly people saying that all attractive people have had loads of plastic surgery...most just look leaner and better groomed, which makes them look a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    Only reason they don't think she is a 10 is because she doesn't have inch thick pencilled in eyebrows, isn't brig orange, and doesn't have her boobs hanging out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilan97)
    If we're judging solely by appearance how not? Some people I have seen have a perfect body and face
    You have not. You said it yourself, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and thus, not everyone will agree with your conclusions- your 10 will not be somebody else's 10

=> there is no perfect 10

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Zoella is awesome, definitely a 10. She has a boyfriend tho sorry OP!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    For me, she's a 7. Bit young for my liking.
    She's 23.... Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be one of few to say she's a 9. For me, holy hell! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    The rating system is very subjective and people have different standards.

I'll give her a 7 max. She looks conventionally 'pretty' but for me an 8+ needs to have striking beautiful features.

And as someone has said already, that's with a full face of makeup on.

I'd like to see a picture of her without makeup on... Bet I would not as remotely impressed.

ReputationRep:
    6-7. I probably wouldn't stand being with her for more than 10 minutes.
    Spoiler:
    Show

And she is a Slytherin *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shwareb)
    Kate Upton.
    Good shout!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    She's just about on the same level of attractiveness as the girl on your sig tbh...
    What rating would you give the girl in my sig? (Emma Watson)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a straight girl but she looks a bit generic TBH. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=McHumpy92;42074881]

She was very attractive when younger, she just needed some grooming. I doubt she has had much plastic surgery if any, she just lost puppy fat that brought out her bone structure. Loads of people have their teeth done, people who don't get their teeth sorted are idiots.

I always laugh at ugly people saying that all attractive people have had loads of plastic surgery...most just look leaner and better groomed, which makes them look a lot better.
    Don't mistake me, I think she is real hot now and before.

But when you look at her, you know it ain't all real. That's what I meant with "ahaha good genetics" and a picture of her after enhancements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Did you mean Gemma Arterton? Hathaway hasn't been in any Bond films, but she was Catwoman (and :coma: wow).
    Yea she was, the one who died in Venice?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Yea she was, the one who died in Venice?!?!?!?!
    You're thinking of Eva Green, French actress.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.