Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Emilyhughes123;44011803]
    (Original post by Runmaddontfaint)

I'm at manor bank as well! I'm in flat 28 where are you? what are you studying?

I'm in 110 and I'm studying Pharmaceutical Chemistry! You?? Someone was saying that the first number shows your floor and the second is your flat?! Have you heard that? Like you'd be floor 2 flat 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, there's you and one other girl I've seen on fb!! Haha I'm hoping now that results are in there'll be a lot more turn up! :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lets hope so...Oh God...I really wish there are many students doing this course
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Runmaddontfaint;44012533]
    (Original post by Emilyhughes123)

I'm in 110 and I'm studying Pharmaceutical Chemistry! You?? Someone was saying that the first number shows your floor and the second is your flat?! Have you heard that? Like you'd be floor 2 flat 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm mine said 28 room A so I've no idea...? I'm doing history and politics

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Emilyhughes123;44012762]

Hmmm mine said 28 room A so I've no idea...? I'm doing history and politics
    Yeah mine just says 110 room C! See soon enough! It's like 29days till move in!! :s
    Oh cool, I loved history!! (Took it at a-level!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeeus07)
    Hey anyone for Business Information Systems Management course?
    I am doing ITMB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosine)
    I've been confirmed for Computer Games Programming! I'm so excited! Anyone else here doing the same course or something similar?
    Yes! Finally, someone on the same course as me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dp247)
    Yes! Finally, someone on the same course as me!
    Yaay! :3 Never thought I'd find someone on here doing the same course as me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danjones22)
    Im doing Law
    Same here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosine)
    Yaay! :3 Never thought I'd find someone on here doing the same course as me!
    Aha, well you have! But I haven't found anyone else yet... I think its quite a small course xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danjones22)
    Im doing Law
    I'm studying law too

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Runmaddontfaint;44014671]
    (Original post by Emilyhughes123)

Yeah mine just says 110 room C! See soon enough! It's like 29days till move in!! :s
    Oh cool, I loved history!! (Took it at a-level!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! I know its so soon! Are we moving in on the Saturday or the Sunday ready for Monday? My letter really confused me :s What other A levels did you do? I did History, Politics and English lit (and general studies although that hardly counts haha) What exactly is pharmaceutical chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    I am
    I'm studying BA Hons History, anybody else joining me?
    ALSO, I'm wondering if anybody is going to do the study abroad? Do we apply for that at the end of our first year?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Emilyhughes123;44029644]

Awesome! I know its so soon! Are we moving in on the Saturday or the Sunday ready for Monday? My letter really confused me :s What other A levels did you do? I did History, Politics and English lit (and general studies although that hardly counts haha) What exactly is pharmaceutical chemistry?
    From what I could see, we can move in on the 14th? So sat? I'd prefer to move in earlier tbh! At least the first week is literally just freshers! I did Biology, Chemistry and History (with General Studies too lol) we didn't have the option of doing Politics!
    It's basically the chemistry behind making/coming up with new drugs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing English Lit & Journalism and I'm at Winn Studios, flat 10!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unigirl657)
    I am
    I'm studying BA Hons History, anybody else joining me?
    ALSO, I'm wondering if anybody is going to do the study abroad? Do we apply for that at the end of our first year?
    I'm doing history too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows!)
    I haven't had any emails from them! Do you think I should phone up? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybes give them a quick ring to make sure that your application went through, but hopefully it should be fine x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm coming to Northumbria in September to do a Grad Course but I moved away for uni and graduated in July so if you need any questions answering about moving away etc feel free to ask! And I'm from Newcastle so if you've got any questions about the City you know where I am!

Hollie x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Liberty Quay flat 66?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Architectural Technology ? Yet to find a course buddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know this is abit of a long shot but im thinking of transferring uni becaise of personal reasons.. BUT I cant move unless I find someone to take my place at my room at clapham house.. would anyone be interested. Would have to be a girl
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.